Real Life not a Nightmear

Beck's POV

I had never been so terrified in my life. Weird huh the first time I'm scared and it's not by a rollercoaster, swimming or heights it's losing the only thing that keeps me together, losing my precious life, heart, and soul that was the beautiful piece of art named Jade. After a few seconds Jade pushed me off of her ending our tight embrace.

"WHAT HELL BECK?" she screamed.

Andre handed me the binoculars like in my vision.

"Oh! Is that straight up Jack?" Jade asked just like in my vision.

"No-"I cut Andre off by saying " It's-It's his buddy-Jim!" I said

"You have been in my stash. You snake!" he said and took his binoculars back.

"Cowboy in a hat he sits right there B32 to watch the take off!" I said remembering the loud cowboy. And as the cowboy came Andre said "Cowboy, nice prediction Master Beck!"

"Tampons. She gets tampons. She puts them in her kids' ears." I said rembering the funny fact.

"Hey put these in your ears!" the woman with tampons said.

"That's a lot of tampons for one woman." Andre joked while Tori asked me how I knew she was going to say that.

"Beck? Beck what's going on ?" Jade asked full of concern.

"Down something. Down in- Down in front, asshole." I said trying to remember.

"DOWN IN FRONT ASSHOLE!" the cowboy guy screamed. Things were happening like in my vision. Before I knew it Andre had dragged all of us on the bus to La Pu Bell!

I don't know how but we ended up in front of La Pu Bell.

"We gotta get the fuck away from here. We're gonna die. The building is gonna collapse!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me like I was crazy. Jade and Andre dragged me in the hotel anyways and I yelled it again.

"Hey kid, that ain't funny!" the cowboy said

"We gotta go. We gotta move now!" I screamed knowing what was going to happen.

"Relax Beck!" Jade yelled at me. When I tried grabbing her Andre pushed me back and I accidently tripped over the cowboy and his wife then the fight broke out I hot the cowboy on the head and stomped towards the exit.

"Excuse me" the security guard said "is this your idea of a joke? If you continue this I will have to remove you all!" he said through his teeth

"Fuck we'll remove ourselves!" I screamed, picked up Jade bridal style and ran through the exit.

"Fuck you beck ! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?" Andre yelled at me a few seconds later the whole building collapsed and filled with screams.

"That's what I mean!" I yelled back.

Jade had a tight grip around me and was terrified. Cat and Tori were crying into their boyfriend's shoulders. When I looked around and saw the lady from the front desk a few feet away from me and with her was the security guard a different one a black one not white! I honestly didn't give a damn all that mattered was that my friends were alive but most importantly Jade was alive.

" We could go to my beach house it's roughly 30 miles north from here." Jade said in a calm voice. As soon as she said that we started running towards a cab.

*1 hour later at Jade's beach house*

The ride here was filled with awkwardness no one dared to say a word there were 4 bedrooms me and Jade took the master bedroom near the balcony with the ocean view. Tori and Andre took the one opposite from us and cat and Robbie took the guest bedroom. Me and Jade didn't sleep at, all we couldn't we just couldn't. I know everyone felt like they were living a nightmare but this was life I remember reading " LIFE'S A BITCH & THEN YOU DIE … ANY QUESTIONS?" THIS WAS NOT A NIGHTMARE THAT WE COULD WAKE UP FROM IT WAS LIFE. THE REAL THING NOT WHAT YOU'RE TOLD WHEN YOU'RE 9 YEARS OLD SITTING ON YOUR PARENT'S LAP! At least we're safe right…RIGHT?