Chapter 1

Thomas pov
Me and my BFFs are going to have a sleepover today. Stacey where's your books said lily. In my drawer lily said Stacey. Ok said lily as she began to search through her drawer. Hey guys look at what I found said lily. What said Stacey. It looked like two books with different things written in it the first one was about plants and how to make food or medicine with them the other one was with spells and it had 3 wands. What the i don't remember buying those said Stacey. Then maybe your mother brought it said lily. Hey let's read one pick up those wands said lily. Haha it's not even real lily said Stacey. Stacey you don't know if it's not real lets just try it I said. Oh ok said Stacey. We want this world to be left with us and only monsters until we found out the secret that lies beneath the world we all said at the same Time. I will go ask my mum if she brought these Jade you keep them in your back pack ok said Stacey. Ok I said. I put them in my  back pack. Then we heard a scream it was Stacey. What's wrong me and lily shouted at the same time. I can't find my mum or dad I went to all our next door neighbours but they weren't there as well then I saw these things she said as she pointed towards the window. I turned towards the window and so did lily and their we stood their shocked monsters and zombies and skeletons and every kind of evil thing that existed was out their then it hit me the books it was because of that spell. It's was real that book I said. What are we going to do shouted lily. We have to find the secret that lies beneath I said. Ok I am going to bring back  my parents and everybody else said Stacey.

Thanks for reading guys😊