'Hello! What can I get for you on this fine day!' He practically yells and I face- palm, he's the worst at acting normal. I watch as all the guys share a confused looks and cover their hands over their mouths to stop laughing.

'I know we're gorgeous but you don't have to be too excited.' Says the sexist one. Ugh I wish I knew what their names was. Right now they are just polite, flirty and sexist. How very creative of me.

'Ha. Ha. What can I get for you guys?' James asks dully.

'A new waiter, preferably Arabella.' Flirty says as I pray James won't blow my cover.

James cocks his eyebrow in surprise and amusement. 'Oh, well sorry to disappoint you but Ara isn't working today.' He says to the boys.

'Why the hell do you call her Ara?' Sexist says and I scowl, James has been calling me that ever since we met.

'Ever heard of a nickname, dumbass?' James says and I try not to laugh as sexist glares at him.

'Oh,' Flirty smirks 'I'll call her, and see where abouts she is,'

Oh no! Frantically I try to put my phone on silent but it's no use Justin Bieber's 'What Do You Mean' sounds through my phone and I want the floor to swallow me whole.

'Bingo,' Flirty says as I stand up and fix my apron up. James mouths 'sorry' as I walk over to the boys.

'Well, well, well. Look who it is,' Flirty says, showing off his perfect white teeth.

'Hey, what can I get for you guys?' I ask them annoyed, why did these boys have to come in again?

'I'll have my usual,' Says sexist with a cold glare.

'Excuse me, Mr. Too Good for anyone, you've been in here one time. You do not qualify to have a usual. I take about 100 different orders a day! I have no idea what your 'usual' is.' I'm lying. Of course you are I know what their orders are, it's not everyday you have to take three gorgeous boys burgers orders.

'Consider your tip gone.' He laughs and I raise my eyebrows. If he thinks I'm going to back down that quick he has another thing coming for him.

'Like you were going to give me one.' I bite back.

'You're right. I don't give tips to bitchy, poor waitresses.' He sneers.

I slap my hands on the table right in front of him. 'You get this straight Mister. I am not your punching bag, I'm your god damn waitress, trying to do my job! Have you ever considered showing anyone some respect?' I say angrily, trying not to attract too much attention my way.

'Damn that was hot, anyway can I get a chicken and cheese,' Polite says and I write down his order.

'I'll get a bacon burger, thankyou babe,' Flirty says.

I look to sexist and wait for him to demand his order, instead he storms out of the restaurant without another word.

'What's up his ass?' I ask to myself and the guys chuckle.

'Who knows, he's just moody,' Polite rolls his eyes.

'So is this going to become a regular thing for you guys to come harass me at my job?' I ask them and they both smile.

'Nah this is just fun, getting to annoy a pretty girl at her job, plus the burgers are bomb.' Flirty says and I try not to blush.

'Right. I'm going to go get your burgers now.' I say and awkwardly walk away, when I see James I let out a huge breath.

'Damn, they are something else.' James says and runs his fingers through his hair.

'You can say that again, did you hear our conversation?' I pale.

'Yes, you slayed! Don't worry I won't say anything to Robert, on one condition,' He smirks and I roll my eyes. Of course there is a condition.

'What is it?' I narrow my eyes at him.

'You have to take their order out,' He smirks.

'Traitor,' I mutter as I grab the plates and take them out to flirty and polite.

'Here you go,' I say as someone grabs my wrist.

'Sit.' Polite says and points to the empty chair.

'I have to get back to work, James needs help,' I say.

'Oh Ara, I'll survive. I'm sure these gentlemen have something important to talk to you about,' James smirks and I sit there with my jaw open. How could he betray me like that?! He's going to pay for this.

'See? Even your boyfriend wants you to sit with us,' Flirty says and winks.

'He's not my boyfriend!' I say. There is no way James and I would be together, we are too similar.

'Hm, okay,' He says dragging out the words as if he didn't believe me.

'I don't think I've introduced myself have I?' Polite says and I nod my head, indicating no.

'Right well I'm Jackson, and that's Parker,' He says and I smile.

'Nice names, hey I finally know your name, Parker!' I say and he rolls his eyes.

'Yeah, big mouth over here had to say it,' Parker says and punches Jackson.

'Why didn't you want to tell me your name last night?' I ask Parker.

'Wait you guys saw each other last night?' Jackson wiggles his eyebrows suggestively.

'What! No! Parker rang me and was all secretive about telling me his name,' I explain and Jackson laughs.

'I don't like my name,' He shrugs nonchalantly.

'Well, I think it's cute,' I say and he smirks. Great Arabella, keep feeding his already huge ego.

'Well Arabella, we better let you get back to waitressing, see you soon love,' Jackson says and Parker smiles at me. Meanwhile I'm trying not to melt into a huge puddle of teenage hormones.

'Okay, say bye to Mr Angry to me!' I laugh and watch them walk out, and walk home ready to see Mum and Dad