Akashi X OC - Overwork (job as wife) Part 2

hmm.. it's kinda smut (^.*)

~Akashi POV~

I glare at her for saying me 'grumpy man'. She smiles in guilt and back of, make our distance bigger than before.

"o-ow... too loud?" she tries to run away from me but I immediately grab her left hand which make she lost her balance. She almost falls to the ground with my hand still holding her. She finally fall and we end up in unpleasant position; I'm above her with my right hand still holding her left wrist beside her head and my left one sustain my weight, so my left hand rest beside her head too.

"Too loud, beautiful lady." I'm smirking now, even its unpleasant position I like being like this with her. I stroke her right cheek with my left hand. Her cheeks turn red once again, so beautiful and there's no one on this earth that can be as beautiful as her. But I her face still showing that she's tired.

"You're ugly when you look tired, that's because you're overwork" I said still stroking her cheek.

"I'm not tired." She tries to deny.

"But you look ugly now." I lie to her, there's no way she's ugly. Her face is angel's face, and her friendly behavior makes her more beautiful. I love her face and her attitude.

"You're in love with ugly woman then." She said between her giggling. Her laugh is music for me, I love her voice too.

"You're beautiful when you're not overworking." I try to make her understand that I don't want her to push herself.

"Sei, I'm not—"

"Please, don't overwork." I interrupt her by bringing my lips to her ear and whisper to her. I can see her ear getting red. I believe she blush furiously. I distance my face to see her reaction but our face are extremely close. No words come out, all I do just admire my beautiful empress.

"O-okay. Now g-get off." She stutters while she's speaking. I like to tease her like this.

"Promise me you won't overwork." I demand.

"You said overwork four times already." I just push my face even more as she said that.

"I-I promise..." so cute, she blushes even more. I can't hold back anymore.

"Good girl." I whisper against her lips and close the distance between us. At first our lips just touch, but I start to move my head to deepen our kiss. I can hear her heart's beating so fast, but not only her, mine too.

"Mm" she moans between our kiss, make me want to go further. I bite her lower lip asking for entrance and she opens her mouth. Oh my obedient girl. I explore her mouth examine all her teeth inside her mouth. She brings her hands to my neck, wrapping them around. I love her lips.

"I love you, Camelia." I whisper as I break our kiss.

"I love you too, Sei."

I drag my lips to her neck, kissing her sensitive spot which make her moan my name. I love her scent

"S-sei not there, it's hard to cover." She said between her moan as I bite her neck. I ignore her though, she can cover it with scarf or anything. But unlucky me, someone burst through the door. He distracts us and turns our attention to him. He's totally frozen seeing me above my lover and devouring her neck.

"S-sir, I'm sorry. I-I didn't—"

"Get out of my sight." I growl. I forget that I order someone to bring some drink up here. But still, he's coming in the wrong time. He gets in to my office immediately and I turn my eyes from him and looking to my lover beneath me. Her face is so read and she bites her lip while she's smiling.

"If you want to bite your lip, I can do it for you." I take my lips to her again. She yelps in surprise, maybe she thinks that I'll stop kissing her after someone see us. Tch, no way. I kiss her passionately once again, now my hand is crawling on her stomach trying to lift up her shirt. But damn, she's wearing dress today, she makes me forget everything.

But that doesn't stop me, I bring my hand to her thigh and try to lift up her dress. Her dress is so soft, since it's the dress I gave her. The dress is made by silk thread. But the dress isn't as soft as her hair.

"Sei!" she pushed me. I disappoint actually, but I stay calm.

"We're in the rooftop." Her face shows worries as she said it. "Get off of me, please." Her plea makes me soften my face and she almost whispers. I finally got up and walk to the door.

"come." I said without turn my head to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As we reach my room I sit on the edge of the couch. I see Camelia comes in and I pat the sofa beside me, signaling her for sit beside me. She walks to my direction and sit beside me.

"You can lay your head on my chest." I said almost ordering her, again. She smiles lay her head and put her feet to the other side of the couch. Oh my obedient girl.

"I want you to sleep." I said which only make her laugh.

"I slept till 10 am today, now you want me to sleep again."

"You're overworking, you need rest." i stroke her hair.

"Can you stop saying overwork?"

"Because I hate it when you're doing it, so I won't stop till you understand." We silent for a few seconds after my last statement.

"I have better job for you." I'll offer her better job and make sure she accepts the job.

"What job?" she asks.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Be my wife." I whisper to her ear which makes her blush I don't know for how many time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They talked for a few minutes before Camelia sleep on Akashi's chest and Akashi holding her protectively.

-end-

CameliaCross even Akashi said don't overwork. you make him worry too T.T since you're his obedient girl, obey him to don't overwork, okay?