"I do enjoy animals, but I prefer the dead better ehehehe~" he said with a few giggles.

"I can't see how you can smile while surrounded by death. I wish I could be more like you Undertaker." You sighed and looked down.

"Be like me? Eheheh that's the first I heard that!" Undertaker laughed.

You smiles and sighed. This man. He could laugh and smile with no problem at all.

"Did I say something dear?"

You looked up at the man confused. Undertaker stopped smiling, and reached over to touch your face. You suddenly felt him wipe off a tear. You were crying?

"I-I'm sorry..." You mumbled.

"Shh... There's no need to cry dear..." Undertaker said gently and wiped another tear off.

He was being gently not to scratch you with his long nails. You didn't understand. You never cried in front of anyone. Not ever since that day... Yet here you were letting this man wipe away your tears. Suddenly you felt anger. Not towards Undertaker of course. You gently moved his hand away and wiped your face.

"I'm sorry." You said more clearly.

He didn't say a word. He just sat there and was he frowning? Oh now you did it.. You opened your mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

"(F/n?)" he finally spoke up.

"Yes?" You asked.

Undertaker was about to speak until a voice called out.

"Undertaker! Are you in here?" A voice called out.

"Oh? Seems like I have company." Undertaker said getting up.

He walked out and left you in the kitchen alone. You sat in silence, and heard the conversation from the other room.

"Undertaker?" The voice asked.

It belonged to man. You then heard Undertaker speak up in his usually tone.

"Eheheh~ Yes? Are you here for one of me coffins?" He asked.

"Absolutely not! I'm hear looking for a lady." The man spoke.

"A lady? You came to the wrong place eheheh~ The only ladies I have here are dead! Ahahaha!" Undertaker laughed at his words.

"You know well what he means!"

You recognized that voice. You quickly got up, and walked to the shop. Brian stood there beside another man. Must be an officer you thought. Undertaker looked at you and grinned.

"(F/n)! There you are! I was looking everywhere for you!" Brian shouted as he hugged you.

"Mr.Undertaker you have explaining to do." The officer said looking at the mortician.

"Eheheh~ Who me? I didn't do anything~" Undertaker said with an innocent smile.

"Did he hurt you? Did he... Touch you?" Brian asked in a serious tone.

You looked at him surprised and pushed him off you. The officer was now glaring at Undertaker who just seemed to be in space at the moment.

"Of course not! You weren't there and it was getting dark and cold so I decided to visit Mr.Undertaker. He even gave me dinner." You said.

"I'm sorry (f/n) I had to run some errands for some people." Brian apologize.

You huffed and folded your arms.

"You should be apologizing to Undertaker for accusing him of such things. He is a great man." You said glaring at Brian and the Officer.

"Eheheh~ No need for that dear! I don't even mind. It's getting quite close for closing time. If you all don't mind I would like to get some rest I do have clients to fix in the morning you know~" Undertaker said looking at the clock.

"Um yes of course. Well Miss (f/n) I'm glad you're okay. Good day Mr.Undertaker." The officer said goodbye and left.

Undertaker stood at the door, and grinned. Brian looked at you and smiled.

"Let's go (y/n) I'll take you home I'm so sorry about today." Brian said holding you hand.

You blushed and pulled your hand back. Little did you know that Undertaker was glaring right at you two.

"Um okay. Let me just go grab Alan." You said as you walked out the room.

You rushed in the kitchen to find Alan asleep on the ground. You gently picked him up, and walked back out. Brian was standing at the door with Undertaker. They both stopped looking at each other and smiled. You smiled at Undertaker and gave him a sudden hug.

"Thank you for having me over, and the delicious dinner!" You said.

Undertaker smiles and hugged you back.

"You're always welcome in my shop (f/n). Do come again soon~ I almost forgot. Your grandmas funeral shall be in three days. I will see you there. Have a safe trip. I hope you bring her home safe Brian." Undertaker said giving Brian a glare although you both couldn't tell.

"Of course I will. Thank you for having her here. Have a goodnight." Brian said opening the door for you.

You waved one last time, and climbed inside the carriage. The ride back seemed awfully long. Alan laid in your lap sound asleep. The only sound was the horse and the carriage. You didn't noticed you dozed off until Brian opened the carriage door. You yawned and smiled.

"We're here (f/n)." Brian said with a smile.

"Thank you." You say as you hopped off.

Brian cleared his throat and looked down.

"I uh... Wanted to apologize about today. I didn't mean to leave you behind. I just had to do these errands and when I came back you weren't around. People said they saw you wondering around, and that's all. I thought you were taken or worse." Brian said looking at you worriedly.

You smiles and laughed. Brian looked at you confused.

"Sorry Brian. I'm okay I just decided to visit Undertaker is all." You said with a smile.

"You seem to be friends with him huh?" He asked.

"Well of course he's quite nice." You replied looking at Alan.

Brian rolled his eyes, and sighed. You didn't seem to notice though.

"Thank you again Brian for bringing me home. I'm mighty tired and you must get back home. Oh here! You deserve it for all the trouble." You said handing Brian money.

Brian shook his head and walked back to his carriage.

"Oh no! I won't accept your money. I enjoy helping out a lovely lady like you. See you tomorrow (f/n)! Have a good night." Brian said as he began to leave.

You went inside your empty mansion and sighed. Alan snuggles in your arms.

"Let's get some rest." You said with a smile.

You laid in bed with Alan sleeping at your feet. You could sleep due to the fact you remembered...

"What was he going to say to me?" You asked yourself.

"Undertaker... Why are you always in my mind?" You whispered before falling asleep.