Karma hits like a train... One which punches you right in the eye.

Start from the beginning

I rolled my eyes, "you lack imagination." He gave me a sheepish smile.

"I'll pretend to faint and then you offer to take me away and then we'll escape and make a random excuse later, okay?"

He nodded.

I winked at him and all of a sudden gasped and fainted.

"Oh no, Mrs Kempster, Desire's fainted." Cam said, he was I must admit, pretty good at acting.

"Dee?" He whispered, totally worried into my ear.

I was trying hard not to crack up.

"Oh goodness." Mrs Kempster said, anxiously, "I guess she was telling the truth about her headache. Okay, Troy Anderson, take her to the nurse."

I almost choked on my breath.

This wasn't how it was supposed to go.

I slapped Cams knee, urging him to argue.

"Um, Mrs Kempster, I'll take her as she is sitting next to me." He began his pathetic attempt at saving me.

I just imagined shaking her head, "no, Cameron, you are to stay here."

I silently growled.

I felt two strong hands wrap around my waist, and heard Cam growl at the person who was picking me up. He was one of the Shadows, but which one, I'm not sure and considering my eyes were closed as I had 'fainted', I couldn't even see.

The guy carried me bridal style and I heard him kick open the door, and heard the creak of it closing behind.

I waited for us to have turned the corridor, before opening my eyes, and glaring at my carrier.

I gasped. It was golden boy, and he was looking down at me with amusement. How dare he?!

I scowled at him and jumped off of him. Or at least I tried, but Mr Strong had wrapped his arms tightly around me and wouldn't let me jump off.

"Let me go." I hissed.

He grinned and then his husky voice replied to me, "No, I'm pretty sure Alex would like to see this."

"Let go of me or I'll scream rape." I threatened.

He smirked wider, and I was about to scream when his hand magically appeared on my mouth blocking any sound from coming.

I tried to speak but sounded like a dying seal instead.

Then I had an idea, I opened my mouth and bit hard on his hand.