My Life with the Fam (Fast and Furious) Chapter 3

Author's Note: Thanks yall so much. It might not sound like much, but i got 10 reads on the first day this book was published. Please like and comment my book because i would love some feedback! 

Chapter 3

Taylor's POV

I heard a deep voice start to enter my head. It was soft and gentle. It made me want to listen to it and track to where it was coming from. But I couldn't. I couldn't wake up even though he begged me to. The person who saved my life, Dom.

It tooks hours, but finally, I struggled out of my deep sleep, and my eyes opened. All I could see is that I was in a white room. It was too clean, not normal. Then, I saw him.

" Dom?"

" Hey Tay," he replied. 

He looked at me and smile. Then, I felt tears coming out of my eyes.

" I've missed you so much Dom," I cried.

Then, he threw his arms around me. I felt his tears hit my chest.

" I've missed you too Tay," he says. Then, he lets goes of me and kisses my forehead. he picks up his phone and starts to dial a number.

" Hey Mia, she's awake," he said. I heard a scream of joy from the other line, and he hung up the phone.  He turned to me.

" Now you are going to meet your real family," he says softly. I smile at him.

" Thank goodness," I laughed back at him.

5 minutes later, the doctor walked in. He face lightened up when he saw that I was up. 

" Well, I'm happy that you are awake now," he said to me.

" Me too," I said cheerfully. Then, he looked at me seriously.

" Now lets talk about your injuries," he says. Dom stands up quickly after he said that. He walks over to my bed and puts his hand on my shoulder. I see his face, and he looks so worried. I get nervous after I saw him. What else was wrong besides my leg? I knew that would heal in no time at all.

The doctor looks me straight in the face. " The good news is that your leg is only broken and will heal easily."

" What's the bad news," Dom asks. When he said it, I heard his voice crack as he said it.

" Her face. The scar will be there forver. The ashes willeventally fall off, but after that half of her face will be pink from the burn scar. The worst news is that sometime during the crash, she inhaled way too much smoke. Usually, after we get her oxegen into her, the smoke will leave her body. This time, we couldn't get the smoke out of her body quick enough, so her left lung is very damaged. Probably every couple of days, you will feel like you can't breath. You will need to rest immdeatly after this occurs, if not it could be deadly. It will get better, but never fully heal, so you have to be careful how fast you move. When you feel you cannot breath, this inhaler will help, but it takes 5 minutes to fully get her breathing again. You can leave the hospitail later tonight, and a nurse will give you the inhaler before you leave. It was a pleasure being your doctor, and I wish you the best," he explain. Then he closes the door behind him.

I look back up at Dom, and I start to cry. It was so much bad infromation. I couldn't take it in. Then, I look over at the table next to my bed and see a mirror. I put it up and show it to my face. I gasp. I looked like Two Face from the Batman movie. I dropped the mirror and cried harder. Then, Dom on his knees and faced me. He wiped away my tear even though silent tears were coming from his eyes.

" It's going to be ok Tay. You will take your inhaler, so the breathing attacks won't hurt you," he say calmly.

I shook my head and faced me. " Dom, I'm so scared. I look ugly, and I'm afarid that I'm going to die. I don't know what to do," I say. I'm still crying.

" You're noy going to die Tay. I promise I won't let anything hurt you again. Don't be afarid, and you are not ugly, you are my beautiful sister," he says strongly. He pulls me into a very long hug.

" Really Dom, I look like Two Face from Batman," I say strenly.

He chuckles softly. " You're not any villian Tay," he says. Then, I see the door open. I see my older sister Mia.

" Mia," I shout. She comes to me a pulls me into a hug. 

" I've missed you so much," she says softly. She pulls away. Dom then starts to speak again. I see him grab a girl with brown hair towards me. she looks beautiful, but when I look into her eyes, she looks tough.

" This is Letty, my girlfriend," he says. I smile at her, and she smiles back. Then, she walks closer to me and grabs my hand.

" I know you will be fun to work with in the garage," she says happly. Dom looks at her quickly. He gives her a quick kiss on her forehead.

" Wait for her to get better first," he says softly.

Then, Mia pulls a blonde headed man close to me. He smiles at me softly.

" This is Brian, my boyfriend," she says.

" Hello Tay," he says quickly. 

" Hey."

Then, a man with spicky black hair walks up to Dom.

" This is Vince, we have been friends since middle school," Dom says. 

" I've met you before, but you were like 6," he laugh.

" Oh, I remeber you. You always use to take all my toys away from me," I laugh back. Everyone started to crack up. Then, two short men came forward. They both had blonde hair, but one of them was wearing a beanie.

" This is Jesse, who is great with building and fixing cars, and this is Leon, who can race well," Mia says. They both wave their hands towards me.

" Well Leon can't race well enough to beat me though," Dom said proudly. Leon looked straight towards Dom.

" Was that a challenge," he asked loudly. 

" Maybe later guys, but first we got to get Tay home," Letty says quickly.

We decide to leave the hospitail. I started stand up and used my crutches to help me. We all started out the door, and Dom gabbed my inhaler from the frony desk. We headed towards the garage, and I gasped at their cars. What nice rides they have. Dom drove a Mazda RX-7, Brian drove a Mitsubishi Eclispe and Vince drove a Nissan Maxima. I crutch my way over to Dom and Letty, who hekp me into the backseat of the car. Man, I hate crutches. After we were all loaded, we headed towards the Toretto house. I couldn't wait to be home!