Mornings

Anti Heard His Alarm, He Gently Pushed The Snooze Button Before Stretching. He Yawned Softly, Getting Out Of Bed, He Got Dressed In His Jeans And His Brown And Green Sweater. Anti Slipped On His Sneakers. He Did See That Dark's Bedroom Door Was Opened, The Creature Just Shrugged It Off. When He Turned A Corner, Someone Jumped Out At Him. "ROAR!" Dark Jumped Out, Making The Creature Scream. "MY GOD, DARK!" Anti Yelled, Dark Laughed Hysterically. "OH, MY GOD! THE LOOK ON YOUR FACE!!!!! Priceless!" Dark Laughed, Picking Up The Smaller Male. "Dark..." Anti Said, Glaring At Him. "Here, I Made You Some Coffee, And Some Toast." The Older Male Said, Giving Anti A Mug And Plate. "Thank You, Dark." Anti Drank The Coffee, Looking At Dark. "What?" Dark Smirked, Shrugging. "Nothing..." Anti Mumbled, Finishing His Toast. "Thank Was Good, Thank You, Dark..." Anti Hugged The Older Male. "Heh, You're Welcome." Dark Said, Grabbing At Anti's Behind, Making Anti Gasp Sharply. "Dark, If You Grab Me There Again, I'm Gonna Choke You." Anti Said, Dark Smirked, Loosening Anti's Belt With Black Magic. Anti's Jeans Fell, Making Anti Squeak. "DARK!" The Young Male Screamed, One Of His Tentacles Tried Grabbing The Older Male's Neck, But Missed. Dark Turned Into Smoke, Swirling Around Anti. "Baby, Try And Catch Me..." Dark Said, In A Deep Voice. Anti Ran, Blushing.