Slimer X Reader

Today was the day you will catch your first ghost in the Ghostbuster team. You ran to the door and knocked loudly. Ray came downstairs and opened it. He took one glance, looked away and blushed.
"Come right in, (Y/N)."
You clapped and ran to the bedrooms, swinging your clothes onto the bed, and throwing your shoes next to the bed. You all slept in the same room and the room had a huge fireman pole in the middle of it. You put down the suitcase and sat on the bed.
You heard somebody walk into the room, talking to another man. You hid in the covers and took your suitcase with you.
"So, what's his name?"
"It's a her this time. Her name is (Y/N)."
"Wow, I love that name! It's cute!"
"True. Isn't Slimer at the Sedgwick again? He escaped just before Venkman got coffee..."
One of the men's footsteps got closer as he saw your body shape in the covers.
"Is this her, Ray?"
Ray nodded and before he pulled the covers back you ran to the pole and slid down it. Ray giggled. "She's very sneaky, we now know that!" Egon snickered too and yelled at Venkman. "Hey Venkman! Catch her will you!?"
Venkman was downstairs drinking coffee and he nodded.
"Yeah sure, if I can have her! Hahaha!" He looked around and saw you sliding down the pole, holding a suitcase. He ran to you, taking hold of your case. "Hey miss, were you trying to escape us?" He smiled and carried you upstairs and put you down on the bed. "Woah, Ray! You've got a sneaky fast one here!"
"Shut up... she's not mine, nor yours!"
Venkman stuck out his tongue, and sat on his bed, continuing to drink. Ray bent down to you, giving you a uniform. It had a name tag saying "(L/N)". You smiled and took it.
"There. Put this on. So then we all have one!"
Ray nodded at Egon once and walked out the room to their uniforms, putting them on.
"Er, Venkman?" He looked straight at you chucking your suitcase at you.
"Can you get out while I change?" He nodded and left his coffee on his wardrobe. When he left the room, he took his uniform with him, sliding into it.
You took yours and got dressed, taking off your (F/C) shirt and black trousers, then putting it on. The suit was heavy and baggy. You didn't seem to care. Before you could check yourself out in the mirror, Venkman stood next to you, leaning on the wall, admiring your body. He whistled.
"Mm, Ray's gonna have a ride!"
You blushed and shook your head.
"Not on my watch!" You put your black boots on and slid down the pole, again. You saw Ray and Egon talking in the kitchen with huge backpack like things on their backs. You walked up to them. "What, are... those?" You asked going behind Ray and staring at the weird thing on his back. Egon smiled.
"Just like every newbie. These things you seem to call them, are Proton packs. They help us catch the ghosts. Come in very handy too! Here, here's yours." He handed you one and you put it on and slowly got pulled to the floor.
"Okay...? Now what? I heard Ray say something about Slimer. Is that a ghost? A friend of yours?" Venkman backed away.
"He isn't no friend. He's a green, onionhead, greedy little bugger, who eats as much as he can."
You backed away too, bumping into another tall man. This time, he was a darker skin tone. "Hey! Watch what you're doing, miss!" He rested his hands on your shoulders. "Oh, yeah, meet Winston. He's a very funny cheerful guy. Aren't ya?"
"Shut up, Ray!" Ray laughed and headed towards Ecto-1. You smiled and did too, slowly putting your hand on its cold, window.
"Wow! This must be the Ecto-1! The car that Ray drives!"
"Well at least she knows something..." Venkman scrunched up the plastic cup and threw it in the bin. He ran to the car, sliding into the back. Ray in the drivers seat, Egon and Winston in the back and lastly you in the front with Ray.
"Come on guys, let's get bustin'!"