Chapter 1

Hi there... My name is Skylar Duarte.

17 years young.

Purple and blue.

Love any kind of music.

I am very shy but kinda funny and crazy once you get to know me.

I was happy and had a very normal teenager life. But it turned in to something completely different.

This my story...

Fortunately it was the last day of school and everyone was really excited since summer has started. As soon as the last bell rang, students bursted out of the classrooms with their friends happily leaving the school grounds, hoping for a fantastic summer vacation. I was happy too, i personally consider school a prison hell, although my grades aren't so bad. But just like everybody i couldn't wait for summer to begin... Anyway, I got all of my stuff on my locker, said goodbye to my friends except for my best friend, which I was talking with her and planning all of the great things we were going to do do together. Her mom's car pulled up and she was gone, she offered me a ride but I refused. I loved walking home and I always went trough this shortcut in a little forest in town. People have warned me about this place yet i've been there a lot of times and nothing happened so I never worried much. 

It was cold and cloudy which was weird since it was June. I could only hear the dry leaves being smashed by my feet, halfway trough I was, until I felt eyes on me. Turning around I saw nothing so I just kept walking shaking off the feeling. When suddenly i could feel another pair of feet smashing the dry leaves on the ground. My breathing got heavier and i quickened my pace. 

Deep silence filled the forest and the same feeling of being watched never left my sences, i didn't want to look like i was going mad.

"Hello?" i stupidly asked the air, thinking that there was maybe really someone. No response... I sighed, I must be going crazy. I just wanted the go home and be safe there with my parents, right now. I thought i was thinking to much but when a male laugh echoed through the forest, my heart dropped. I didn't know what to think nor how to react i just had the most terrible gut feeling and hurried to get home.

When I finally did, i struggled with the key trying to open the door with my trembling hands, when i finally had opened the door and got inside i quickly closed it .I sood there behind it, taking deep breaths. It's ok, he's not going to hurt you. You're safe now.... I thought to myself. I sighed shaking my head a few times, trying to forget that scene. I went to turn on the lights. 

"Mom? Dad? Are you guys he- OH MY GOD!!!" as soon as the lights flickered op ened, I screamed as I saw the image of my parent's body laying in a pool of blood on the ground.Who would do this? I kneeled down to them, crying and screaming. I went to go call 911 even tough it was too late. It rang once, twice... 

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I lifted my head from the floor and layed my eyes onn two men covered with blood. My eyes widened and I dropped the phone. 

"Wh-who a-are you? Did you this??!" I said with my voice shaking. They laughed ignoring my question. I went to run away from the house but the minute I turned, one of the boys were blocking the door I was shocked and utterly confused by his speed. 

"You're not going anywhere, missy" he said while his eyes turned red. I backed away slowly but the other was holding behind me. 

"Please. Don't hurt me." i pleaded with tears. The next thing I knew I felt someone but a bag over my head and I soon blacked out.

~~ What did you guys think, leave a comment, tell me what you think or vote. Thanks for reading *smileyface*