Bonus story! Part 2!

Italy ran to his big brother France's house, knocking on his door while tears ran down his cheeks. France opened the door, frowning "Italy! What is wrong?" he asked, stepping aside so Italy could come inside. Italy walked in and tackled France in a hug "G-Germany and everyone else thinks I'm an idiota!! Pathetic little Italy!" he cried, burring his face in France's shirt. 'Ohonhonhonhonhon~! Little Italy is helpless right now~' France thought, wrapping his arms around Feliciano "Shh Feli, I don't think you're pathetic or stupid. Come on, let us sit and drink wine" I smirked, picking Feli up and walking towards the living room 'big broher Fance is so nice...nicer than Germany..' Feli thought as he was sat on France's lap on the couch, Italy sniffled and gripped France's sleeve "Why does Germany have to be so mean..?" I asked, looking up at him with big tear filled eyes. France smiled sadly "He has bad history, you know this. He probably is having a bad day" he said, putting his hand on Italy's cheek, leaning in 'big brother..?'

GERMANY'S POV

"Itlay is at France's house?!" I yelled through the phone, possibly distroying Prussia's ear "Ja! I saw him running there crying, France had his perv face on!" Prussia said, I hung up the phone and ran out the door, running to that damn perert frog's house "France I'm going to kill you!!" I yelled out, as I approached his door, I heard Italy's voice "Big brother!! St-stop!" my instincts were to kick down the door so I did, running inside and into the living room to see France ontop of my Italy "Germany!" Italy smiled, his eyes pleading for help. If I were a dragon, smoke would be coming out of my nostrils and ears "FRANCE YOU GOTT DAMN PERVERT!!" I snapped, throwing him off of Italy and kicking him in the ribs. I believe I heard a saticfying crack of bones breaking. I turned towards Itlay, seeing his terrified expression. I grabbed his wrist and pulled him out of the house, he didn't make a sound "This is why you need to be strong! That was too close, you're lucky I was alerted by Prussia!" I snapped at him, he wimpered "I don't know how to be strong, when we became friends I said that when I'm in trouble you can swoop in and save me...! And that you can tell me what to do and I'll disapoint you...I owned up to that.." he mumbled out, I stopped walking and looked back at him. I sighed and pulled him into a hug "Feli, I want you to be strong because I can't stand the thought of you dying..it pains me to see you hurt.." I said, I felt him grip my jacket "Ti amo, Germania.." he sniffled, I smiled "Ich leibe dich, Italia" I pulled away and lifted his face to look at me "If we ever go to war..I'll return, no matter what stands in my way" I kissed him, pulling his body close to me.

"I have to leave, so you can feel at ease."

"W-What do you mean?"

"I mean exactly what I said."

"Holy Rome, we'd better get going."

"Okay. See you, then. Take care."

"Wait! Wait! Oh no! What should I do? Holy Rome!"

'That day...was the first day I ever kissed Italy...and that I got  his push broom...'

_______________________________________

THERE YOU GO!! DONE! :3 Bye~!