Chapter 1: "Let's Play"

Louis pointed to the floor, motioning for us to sit down. I took a sip from my cup and then sat down. Niall, my boyfriend sat right next to me, wrapping his arm around me as well. I laughed as I watched Zayn, Liam, Louis and Harry sit. It was my turn. "Harry, Truth or dare." I say while staring at him, trying to make him feel uncomfortable. "Truth..." He says raising his eyebrows. "Would you date my grandmother?"  I say, hiding a giggle. He shakes his head no, as I see Louis wink. "Niall, Truth or dare?" Harry says while looking at Louis. I could only wonder what they were thinking about.  "Dare!" He says, cheerfully. Louis laughs and says "Good choice, bad-arse".
"I dare you to die your hair pink." Harry Laughs and smiles. "I'd love to! I'd match my love! " My cheeks turned pink, like my boyfriends hair would soon be. Should I find it sexy? Pink hair... Sexy? What have we gotten ourselves into... And we  just started.  Niall gently pushes me on the floor, so i'm laying. Then gets on top of me, and starts kissing. I push my self up but continues the kissing. Harry looks at Louis. Zayn looks at Liam. Oh God, If only a extreme Ziam, and Larry shipper saw this. I would see #OFFICIAL everywhere. But no, it was just us 6. I got removed from Niall. And got back into the game. "Ok, Jazmine... Truth or Dare?" Zayn says to me. "Uhm... Dare?" I say. "Good, learning from your boyfriend." Zayn says back. "Ok... I dare you to... Kiss me." I look at Niall, and he shrugs... I'm guessing that is the OK signal... even if it isn't, I'm gonna. I put my arms on Zayns shoulders, and dive in. He puts his hands on my hips, and dives in as well. We put our noses on each others for a few seconds... But then just go for the kiss. Before I know it, we are in Fast Speed kissing, non-stop kissing. I liked the way his lip-ring felt. Niall hops up and pushes Zayn away from me. I flutter my eyes then get my red cup. I wink at Zayn then look at Niall. "It was a dare..." I say as I drink.  "It was a dare to kiss him, not to make out with him." Niall looks at me and says. I can almost see the pain in his eyes. "But baby, I thought you liked this bad-arse side of me!" I say, letting my 1% british out.

Now he is pissed off. Great, Just what I expected. Off to the tattoo parlor, right? So he can just let the pain out by getting a cool tattoo to express it.  I seriously want to get away from him sometimes, That kiss with Zayn was like a getaway.  I just want more. "Niall, You seem to need to get outta here... Why don't you go bring your fake ID to get more beer." Louis says, while laughing (...Don't ask me why) "Ok." He says while running out the door, hopping on his motorcycle. Perfect. I look up at the sky and mouth "Thank You Lord!".  I walk up to Zayn. "We never finished." I say. Liam puts his ipod on the stand and put's on Daft Punks' 'Get Lucky'. Harry looks at Louis and mouths "Get Lucky", while thrusting his hips.

He puts his arms on my hips, and I put mine around his neck.  Is this right? Zayn kisses the tattoos on my neck, and behind my ear.  I hear Niall's motorcycle pull up. What took so.. fast?!

Niall rushes through the door as I untangle from Zayn. I run up to Niall, cheerfully. "What took you so long?" I say, before giggling.

When I'm with Zayn, I feel like I can act like myself. With Niall, I have to act all babyish. Girly.  These Tattoos are supposed to mean something. Aren't they?