Gamer Fest

(Author's note - In this story I will be stealing hit songs from real artists for Mia so expect that for example ; Selena Gomez's songs or Taylor swift's . Just pretend they never mad that song but Mia (you) did , anyway hope you enjoy [gonna put the artists names in brackets next to the song title ])

Mia - So.. here I am , this is GamerFest , I can't believe I'm going to be performing here today .I mean its not like I haven't performed before its just I've never performed at a gaming festival as a gamer myself , heck I don't even know if I'm ready for this.

I will be performing my biggest hit singles like

Focus [Ariana Grande]

Lush Life [ Zara Larson]

Never forget you [Zara Larson]

Wildest dreams [ Taylor Swift ]

After that I will be doing a panel with the Sidemen ! Fan girl mode activated .... Never thought I'm gonna fan girl so much but yeah...

30 minutes 'till the performance and I'm nervous as heck ! Already met some of my fans and I can say this is going to be one big of an event. I spot one of my best friends Ashley [AshleyMarieeGaming] i the crowd giving out autographs . I start heading into her direction when some little girl tugs at my jumper

Little Girl - Hey , umm.. Sorry to bother you but ... I'm a big fan so.. I was wondering if I could get an autograph , my name is Ellie.

Mia ; Of course , cutie

and so she hands me a little Hello kitty notepad for me to sign. I quickly sign it get a photo with her , give her a hug and head to Ashley.

Ashley ; hey Girl are you ready for your performance and first ever panel

Mia ; I think soo..

Ashley ; Good luck , their calling you,

Mia ; thanks , I'll take all the luck I can ha see ya later..

Ashley ; I'll watch in the audience bye

I head to the backstage , ready for my performance where the man who called me was standing.

Man ; Hi my name is Chris , I work backstage , are you ready for your performance ?

Mia ; Nice to meet you , yep ready as ever .

With that he nods at the host to introduce me on stage

Host ; Here she is the talented singer and gamer , Mia , performing her top singles for you guys.

I head on the stage heart pounding like a hammer , I start singing , calling out to the crowd once in a while having the time of my life.

As I am exiting the stage I make eye contact with Simon [Miniminter] and swiftly look away , that was awkward I think to myself thanking the fans one last time and heading to the changing rooms to change into my comfy clothes out of my performing clothes . I change Into jeans and a plain t-shirt and head on stage again.

Me and the Sidemen take our seats , me in the middle but as soon as Simon sits next to me I get butterflies in my stomach I think to myself ' Mia not right now come on.

I start speaking after the host introduces us.

Mia ;So you see I feel left out because you all have matching jumpers so I decided I'm going to get one as well .

I slip on a Sidemen jumper as everyone laughs

Mia ; Better..

Ethan ; So , any questions for us ?

Hands go flying up

'This might take a while ' I think to myself.