Kayla- I Knew That Baby Was His... * Shooked Her Head *

They Look At Me.

Kayla-- * giggled * Sorry I Was Watching TV.

Prince- I See .

Kayla - So Can I See.

Ray - Okay You Approve Your Point . He Is The Father.

Kayla- Like I Said Why Would I Lie About That . No Like These Other Girls Out Here Putting That Shit On Yall.

Prod- Yeah , We Owe You Apologies

Kayla- Its All Good. I Dont Care No More .

Then My Someone Knock On The Door , I Got Up and Let Them Sit Down . I Open It And It Was Hakeem.

Kayla - Hakeem !

Hakeem - Kayla !

We Hug , OMG He Is Here I Though He Was Going Visit Next Week and Go Back To His Grandma.

Kayla - I Thought You Was Coming Next Week.

Hakeem - Nope , Im Only Here For 3 Days.

He Had Baby Clothes , Bags and Teddybears. I Let Him In and Took The Teddybears . I Felt An Bad Vibe From All Of Them.

Hakeem- Who They Bestfriend?

Kayla- The One On The Far End Is Malaysia....... Father .

Hakeem- Thats The Bastard That Didnt Believe He Was The Father.

Chresanto - Who You Talking To Like That .

Kayla- Nahh , Not In My House. Yall Better Cool It .

They Chilled. I Took The Baby Bags and Clothes .

Kayla - Hakeem Go Sit Down . I'll Be Back .

I Look At Malaysia, She Wide Awake.

Kayla- Look She Up Now.

They Look At Her and I Went Into The Back . I Hung All Her Little Clothes Up , Then I Heard Chresanto Voice.

Chresanto - KAYLA , Wheres Her Pacifier . * yelling *

Kayla- In Her Swing * yells *

I Shooked My Head and Continued To Hang Them. After I Finished I See Sitting In Front Of Her Chair and I Sat Behind. The Other Boys Looking At TV And Hakeem On The Phone With His Mom , You Wanna Know How Because His Mom Speaks French . He Got Off The Phone and Came And Hug Me .

Kayla - Where You Going ?

Hakeem - My Mom Need Help . I See You Later Right .

Kayla- Yeah , Bye.

Hakeem - Bye.

He Left Out . Im Looking At Chresanto As He Playing With Malaysia Legs and Stuff .

Prince- Roc, We About Go Out and Eat . You Coming .

Chresanto - Im Later , I Wanna Spend Time With Malaysia.

Ray- We Understand.

They Got Up and Hug Me.

Them - Bye Kayla.

Kayla - Bye.

They Left , I Change The Channel and My Video Came On Justin Timberlake Ft, Jay-Z - Suit and Tie . I Love This Song Especially Justin Timberlake , He Sexy For An White Boy. We Chilled And Stuff , I Let Him Play With His Daughter. He Look Happy .

Then Malaysia Fell Asleep , From The Swing Going Back And Forth . Then Chresanto Lean Between my Legs , I Didnt Care .

Chresanto - I Cant Believe It .

Kayla - What ? Being Malaysia Father ?

Chresanto - Yeah .

Kayla - Oh .

He Threw His head Back .

Kayla - Whats Wrong ?

Chresanto - Im Tired , I came over Here Straight From My Drop , But I Did Go Home and Took An Shower And Stuff .

Kayla - * laughs * Well Go Get in my Bed & Take an Nap , Im Be Good , She Sleep , Nothing Not Gonna Happened .

Chresanto - Okay , thanks .

He Got Up and Kiss My Forehead . Went Into The Back .

I Need To Get back On My Dancing and Singing , Im Do That went She Hit 2 months .

Anyways , I Laid On The Couch . Watch TV , im Not Sleepy . So Im Just Chilled .