4 - are there bricks on my eyelids?

Start from the beginning

"The principle, Mr Dovan took care of them. They are all being suspended, while Frank will be getting his own punishment. He could have gotten suspended also but Mr Doven decided with the state that he is in that he doesn't deserve to serve the same punishment. But with the looks of him, it doesn't seem like he will be attending school any time school"

I heard that familiar, fucking hot voice that belonged to my new Arts teacher Mr Way. From what little I could remember, he was the one who actually stopped the idiot of a bleacher from causing any permanent damage to me.

Was he trying to make himself seem even more irresistible then he already seemed? Because he was definitely was succeeding, and it didn't help that I wasn't trying to feel anything towards the dammed guy.

"The poor dear, and on his first day too. He didn't even last three hours...." The woman huffed, a worried tone in her voice as I couldn't help but roll my eyes. She would have to get used to seeing my face in here as I would probably end up in here a lot.

"Well, I need to get his account of what happened also, so I have been informed to wait here until he wakes up."

"Well then, you can wait in there if you want. I need to go out and get some supplies and fill out some papers. When he wakes, just make sure that he stays awake and if he shows and worrying signs just call for me"

"Thanks Lilliana"

"No problem Gerard"

So that was his first name them. Gerard Way.... Wow the name had a pretty awesome ring to it. Well, it did help that I now knew the first name on the guy I was crushing on. But it didn't help that Gerard was still my teacher. The person who is my superior and is trusted with my care and welfare.

My thoughts couldn't continue as the fabric divider to my left, the same one I heard the voices coming from behind it, to see Mr Way pushing the divider inside slightly and sliding himself in through the small crack that he had made. The red head hadn't looked at me yet as he closed the fabric divider behind himself before turning back around.

His eyes widened and a small, worried smile spread over his lips as he took some quick strides to stand beside my bed. I noticed that he was in a different shirt from before, it was now a pale white button down shirt, and my thoughts went to why. But he still looked quite good in the button down shirt anyways....

"Frank, how are you feeling?" I could tell he was worried, but then again it was sort of called for, I was just bloody bashed up and passed out on the ground. Hell yes, I would be worried if that happened to a student of mine.

"I felt like I was hit by a car, but besides from that I feel just peachy" I croaked, a weak chuckle coming out along with it as my throat felt like someone was rubbing it with sandpaper. But this wasn't going to stop my cocky and sarcastic attitude.

His smile turned a bit lighter. "Well, by the way you had beaten up I won't blame you. The principle called your mother about this so she will be here soon. But you seem pretty lively and cocky for someone who looks nearly half dead"

I grinned simply grinned at the comment. His smile was pretty hot, even if I had seen it before. But I pouted, raising a hand to my chest in mock hurt, even if my whole body was screaming at me not to move in the first place.

"Im offended, do I look that bad?" I pouted deeper.

"You know what I mean Frank" Gerard rolled his eyes as he grin turned a little more playful. Taking a seat beside the bed I was situated in, he crossed one leg over the other quite stylishly and leaned himself against the back of the chair.

I gave a chuckle, but this caused a small chorus of coughs to leave my lips after, leaving me in a slightly panting and painful state. My lungs felt like they were being stabbed, hey maybe there were, and I was pretty sure that while I'm talking I was only making it worse.