"We've Got This Crazy Chemistry Between Us"

Începe de la început

"Nothing, Wyatt," Gary sighed. He was staring at his shoes for some reason. Probably because he was hiding something.

"Okay... Okay.. Anyway, I am going  to talk about her, right now. "

"Sure, sure." Gary scuffed again. He was being distance but in a way that you could understand he didn't want to bother with anyone. He wanted to be left alone for whatever reason. Wyatt was filled with a wave of guilt. He did something, even if he should be sorry or not.

Wyatt tried as hard as he could to make his face as blank as possible, but you could see the glow in his eyes, just like a love-sick puppy. "I am going to take her to prom." 

Gary looked over at his best friend. He had a confused look on his face, not the blank anger that Wyatt was prepared for. "Well, yeah. You guys are going out, why wouldn't you."

"Because her father had another guy ask her out already. Ugh, I don't know. She said that at the time she didn't mind, since that was before we met. I hope he understands."

"Dude, don't worry its only Junior prom. Not like Senior prom!" Gary made an exaggerated sigh. He was staring at his textbook he lazily was holding in his hands. Staring at the marks, the random numbers, the colors. 

"That's maybe true, but he is already talking about it over with her. It worries me." Wyatt was still trying to keep his blank face, but his deep gray eyes were the gate way to his soul. The only part of him that was very "adorably" vulnerable. Something he regretted sometimes. Sometimes...

"Don't worry, you're a nerd! What bad are you going to do, on the other hand your head is filth." Gary nervously laughed making sure that no one heard him. He didn't want anyone thinking that he was a pervert even after the whole Lisa project... 

Wyatt began to genuinely laugh. He though about all the times he and Gary spoke of their dream girls. It was something that he could never forget. Lisa was something else, of course, but even before. He loved the fact that him and Gary were both on the same page. They both were looking for a girl, unrealistically, yes, unprepared, most definitely, but it was a dream. It's obvious that dreams can be anything, but ha this was THEIRS. Something that Wyatt believed kept them together. They just became better friends, so much so Gary knew exactly what his eyes were screaming, without even looking at his eyes. The main reason why he wouldn't look at Wyatt's eyes. Maybe the only reason, but Gary would never admit.

"Oh, sorry, Wyatt. I don't know. You know how weird all this is. Love is weird science, you can figure it out. Besides, I have to get to class, romeo. See ya."Gary began to quicken his pace, pushing through the crowd. He only looked back, once, enough to see Wyatt's grey  eyes darken.  

~~~~~~

Janet was coming out of her car, running towards the west entrance to the school because it was closer to her first class. She began to quicken her pace as she heard the usual idiot couple, Josh and Kevin, but it did mean she was getting closer to her next class. With the crowd covering her view of the classroom doors and with Janet being only about 158 centimeters in height, it was hard to see where exactly she was going. Luckily there was a crowd surrounding Kevin and Josh right in front of the doorway. She mentally thanked them for being stupid and pushed through the crowd. She was shoved and pushed multiple times before she even made it halfway to the door. By the time she made it into the classroom the teacher was barely noticing the chaos right outside. Her book bag's zipper was crooked and probably desperately tried to be open, and her hairband was way out of place on her head. She stumbled to her desk as the the crowd outside began to die down. Josh and Kevin both came in with a black eye and a detention slip in one hand. The teacher sighed as he began to call out attendance.