Spark The Fire

Depuis le début

"I'm excited to show you around." He said as they walked outside into the cool,crisp Nashville air that was rather refreshing to them both. "As I didn't get to see much last time thanks to a certain someone.." She winked looking up at him. "I am excited."

They walked through the main streets taking in the sites before they stopped a little Vegan café coincidentally named "Sunflower Café" which make Gwen smile,He was always so thoughtful when it came to finding places she was able to eat at even if it meant he didn't get to eat a big juicy steak,it's one of the many things she loved about him.

"You know we can go somewhere other than a Vegan Café,right?" She reassured him as she always did, it always makes him giggled a little bit under his breathe. He simple smiled then winked at her and with that she knew as long as she was happy so was he,She held onto his hand as they walked into the cute little café. Gwen & Blake sat for a few minutes just talking as they drank there Tea and coffee. As they where about to continue on there journey it started to drizzle and just like that Blake had called for a car to come pick them up giving them the address then some simple directions on getting here it amazed her,everything about this many amazed her.

After they got back to the hotel they just snuggled and watched movies until it was time to get ready to party.

6 hours had past since they had gotten back to the hotel Gwen showered first then Blake jumped in as soon as she had gotten out,He had been standing at the door talking to her about tonight and who was going to be at the party at Brad's since she had asked earlier he was so fascinated with the movie they where watching,she can't even remember what it had been except the fact it was a crime drama she was to focused on how intrigued he was with this crime drama it really was another thing she was learning about this 6ft 5' man was. She was walking out as she heard him start humming a Johnny Cash song she hadn't heard since she was a little girl,"Sunday Morning Coming Down" as soon as she recognised the tune it brought back fond memories of her childhood she hummed along as she got dressed. She hadn't noticed Blake had finished in the shower and was now standing behind her admiring every inch of her composer all while she was still humming a little Johnny Cash.

"Maybe I should sing a little Johnny more often." He came up behind her,wrapping him arms around her body he'd already made sure he wasn't wet as to not wet her outfit. "I love hearing you hum along to songs." He'd never pointed that out before he usually liked to keep it to himself and just admire. 

"I used to love Sunday Morning Coming Down,It sure brought back some happy memories of family nights just listening to Bluegrass and Old country music." She looked up at him through the mirror as she continued applying her make up,She was going more neutral night she's becoming more comfortable wearing less instead of more thanks to Blake she'd never felt so beautiful. 

"Ms Stefani, are you going all neutral tonight? I have to say I am quite fond out all your looks." He nuzzled her neck with sweet little kisses causing Gwen to moan his name. "I finally feel comfortable enough to wear neutral to no make since we become an item I've never felt so beautiful. " turning around in his arms she softly placed a kiss on his lips before turning back to apply her lipstick. Blake smiled to himself while getting dressed surprisingly he took longer then Gwen which was unusual it's usually the opposite way around it make him laugh when he seen her standing then waiting for him to finish putting his shoes on. "If you don't hurry up we'll miss the party then have to go straight to the fan party which would be a tad rude considering you promised everyone you where going to introduce your new girlfriend to them some of whom can't believe you're dating me first off." She had a little smirk across her face,"I'm ready,Ms Sassy." planting a quick kiss to her cheek as they left.

After Gwen thinking they where going to be fashionably late to the party they ended up being early having been one of the few couples already there other then of course Brad and his gorgeous wife Kimberly who Gwen was getting alone with miraculously with both realising they had a lot in common mostly they're both city girls who've fallen for the charm of the southern man which they both agreed on was the best decision they've ever made when talking about the love they each have for there respective partners. Blake and Gwen spent the next 4 hours chatting with everyone from Karen and Jimi Westbrook from Little Big Town to Reba McEntire who she was so overjoyed to meet they had been keeping an eye on the time being 5 hours till Midnight they decided to head out to the fan New Year's party with most of the other following them down the road it really was just down the road,Blake had given Gwen a piggy bag ride as they had to go down a slight hill that and he knew she was going to be standing in them dangerously high heels she seems to be able to walk in he's unsure how of. Gwen whisper into his ear "You didn't have to carry me I can walk in these heels,baby." He was well aware that she could not just walk and stand for hours in them but also run,jog,sprint and god knows what else in them. "I am well aware,Sunshine,I just didn't want the hill to wear you out as I know how steep it might be in heels." He screwed his face up taking note of what had just come out of his mouth," Are you trying to me that you've worn heels before,Cowboy?' both letting out a raw laugh leaving confused looks on their friends faces. Gwen kissed his cheek feeling so grateful for this handsome man. 

They all arrived at the party greeted by cheers and hugs from fans a few getting a little to touchy with Blake for Gwen's liking she didn't have to say anything as Blake had already kindly said,"Oh now none of that." before introducing them all to Gwen and the rest of the gang who none of them knew where coming until tonight Blake had surprised his fans with a few each guest other then Gwen and himself making for an extra fun night as fans kept screaming in the middle of taking photos with all the stars. it was a around 11:00pm but the time they had spoken to almost every person in that entire bar all while ordering drinks,taking photos with fans and other stars to signing peoples phone cases being the only thing they had on them at the time. Gwen had finally made her way back to Blake who was on the other side of the room speaking with a few fans he spotted her smiling that gorgeous smile that made her weak at her knees,it was his smile just for her and only her she knew that, He extended his hand she took it straight away. "I am truly happy for the both of you. We all are." one fan exclaimed making both stars smile up at each other "Thank you" they both said in unison. 

The countdown had just started over the television everyone and their significant others all paired up after all being separated in the crowd of people as they all mingled. 

"10,9,8,7,6.." everyone cheered along with Ryan Seacrest from New York,it was the final countdown "5,4,3,2..1" everyone screamed 'HAPPY NEW YEAR!!" kissing their partners nobody even noticed Blake and Gwen over in the corner who started kissing before the countdown even started. They both looked at each other smiling and said,"It's going to be a good year."