o n e || account created

This whole story is dt to the cutest girl, Jessie, one of my best friends in the whole entire world! fvckmethan love you bby
******

|| Jessie's POV ||

  I ran up to my room in excitement and closed my room door. Plopping on my bed, i sit crisscross, opening the new laptop i just received for my birthday.

  A smile never left my face, i'm happy that i got a new laptop, finally. I've been begging for one forever, and to be
honest, i'm surprised i got a new one.

  I quickly typed in the password for the
laptop and went to google, instantly searching for the web-sight labeled 'Barneke'. Its a web-sight where you can chat with people and shit like that.

I clicked "create a new" account and started to sign in. Full Name

Jessie Prune (lol no hate on her last name, she already gets enough of that from me)

Birthday.

8/3/1999

Thong or no thong?

What the hell kinda question? Whatever.

Thong.

Email.

I typed in my email.

Phone number (optional)

282-928-4450 (thats not her real number of course)

Password.

Hmmm.. Why not,

Dylan fuck me O'Bryan

I mentally laughed at my password and finally clicked, "finished". My account was created and it brought me to my home page.

I put my profile picture as me and my friend doing a "praying" sign thingy, while bending down. I set my header as some random drawings. My theme color was black, cause like, who doesn't like black??

I smiled, proud of my account creation.

"Jessie! Dinner's ready!" Mom shouted from downstairs.

I closed my laptop and got off my bed, running out my room and jogging downstairs. I smiled as I saw a cake presented in front of me.

"This is dinner?" I asked.

"Yep! Happy birthday honey!" Dad smiled, giving me a side hug.

"Thanks mom and dad. I love you guys," I looked at them both.

"Love you too honey," They both said.

I blew out the two candles and took them off, we all sat at the table and I frowned.

  "Wheres, Andrew?" I ask.

  Andrew is my little brother. He was only two years younger.

  "He ran off again," Mom shook her head.

  My parents never appreciated him. They always thought he was troubled and not good enough, they say to him,

  "Why can't you be more like Jessie?"

  It breaks my heart. Me and him have a special bond, an unbreakable bond. I knew exactly where he was, he was at our secret spot.

  Its out in the woods, where no one goes. I sighed and looked down. Poor, bup.

  "He'll show up later," I said, I know he will.

****

First chapter!! Short I know. Anyways, hope you guys liked it. If not, sorry I'm not perfect.

If you did like this, maybe you can vote? If you didn't then still vote.

Love you guys!!!