Your Pregnant (Ethan)

Ethan is with Cameron and the other boys at a magcon meeting, he asked you if you wanted to come with him but you said no because you were not feeling so well. "babe, are you sure you okay" Ethan asks you, you nod your head. He feels bad for leaving you on your own when your sick. Ethan kisses you and leaves. He will be gone for a while so you get a blanket and put on a movie on the couch. After a while you run into the bathroom and you throw up over and over again. You look over across the hall into your bedroom and remember what happened a few days ago. So you run and get your phone and ring Ethan because it is an emergency. "hey baby, are you ok" he asks as he answers the phone, "did you wear protection?" you ask him, there was silence, You ask him if he could buy a test while he was out. A few hours later Ethan arrives home with the test. You have been drinking lots of water so your already to go, as soon as he gives you the test you run to the bathroom and do what you need to do. 

You walk out of the bathroom, Ethan looks at you. You give him a big smile, "i'm pregnant" you say to him he puts out his arms as you run into him, you start crying happy tears, "I love you so much my princess" whispers into your ear. 

SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT, BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKEIT ANYWAY. :)