Chapter 14 - Only One

Start from the beginning

"Good, I like your thinking love. You needn't wear one anyway, your figure is beyond perfect and frankly, it's a little bit of a hassle when I want you out of your clothes quickly." Jacob remarked, making you laugh.

Slowly, you slipped off the vanity- the dress naturally falling down past the rest of your body, becoming a pile of discarded fabric on the rough boarded floor, as you focused your attention on the perfect man right in front of you.

Without much warning you wrapped your arms around his midsection and simply held him tightly, burying your head against his chest, enamoured with him.

It was a little painful how you kept realising how much you loved him- how large the volume of love for him was- it drove you crazy. You wanted him in every physical way, wanted to be recognised as his only, drink up his presence and hold every moment vividly. For some reason the thought of even letting a single second slip your guard terrified you- you didn't want to miss anything at all.

"I love you," you groaned, pulling back and kissing him hard, "I love you, I do."

His smitten smile said everything, as a burning desire filled your senses, a small kindling sensation of apprehensive pleasure growing in your abdomen.

It was then you swiftly and quickly pulled down at those black breeches, a little taken aback at another glance of his hardened length-  swallowing a lump in your throat.

You caught Jacob trying not to laugh at the evident widening of your eyes, a cocky look on his face, he knew he didn't fall short of your expectations. You'd only succeeded in filling up his ego again clearly.

The assassin guided you backwards, hands drawing slow circles over the skin of your hips, before lifting you back onto your previous position on the vanity.

"Let's see if we can make you forget your own name for a while-" he growled, making your stomach twist in excitement, your cheeks already flushed and he hadn't done anything yet, and despite the full nakedness of your body and the cool air around you, you still felt like you were overheating.

His demanding hands grasped again at your hips, pulling you sharply and quickly towards him, so you were on the very edge of the desk, and without giving you much of a chance to think about preparing yourself, he knocked the breath of your body with one slick thrust into you, already having you cry out slightly.

You gasped out softly as you wrapped one arm around his neck, keeping your bodies close as he relentlessly drove into your body, hitting the right spot each time.

"Jacob..." You purred, every octave of your voice drowning in pleasure, leaning back slightly as your burning skin brushed the cool of the metal mirror, the vanity shaking due to your relentlessly active movements.

(Eye colour) eyes opening, you just had to look at him giving you every little piece of energy he had left in his body, his beautifully handsome face contorted into an expression of divine pleasure, strands of his dark hair falling into his face, a thin sheen of sweat coating his body with the passion that drove each thrust.

And he was getting any easier with you, driving into you with power that didn't recede- your arms eventually seeking out the edges of the mirror behind you for something to get a grip onto.

"(Name)," he breathed, biting his lip harshly before he leaned in to seal your full lips with a harsh kiss, "christ..." He cussed, his fingertips practically digging into your flesh- and there would be bruises all over your bodies tomorrow but you didn't care.

The stimulated of your bodies against one another had begun to make your system ring out in pleasure, your moans involuntarily loud as you grew closer to orgasm, your nails grazing the skin of his shoulder, neck tilting back as the feeling swallowed you up- and that brief most angelic moment before you hit your high- the moment of knowing what he had blessed your body with right before it came crashing over you like a wave, having you cry out his name like it was the only thing you knew to say, your voice filling the room around you and probably seeping out into the corridor  for all to hear as well.

"Fuck, my darling, more." He snarled, letting out a strangled groan as he followed you into the starry abyss, his fingertips scraping your hips, his head bowing for a moment as he succumbed to the immense pleasure that had wracked his body.

Once the convulsion had both all but left your body in post climax messes, you let out a deep sigh and brushed the hair back out of your lover's face, following the motion of your hand as you leaned inwards to press a brief kiss to his lips, lingering for just a few seconds to let him know you loved him immensely- but you were exhausted.

"You... You're... Bloody brilliant." He laughed with heavy breaths, still trying to recover as you managed a tired laugh.

"That all? Now where's these diamonds you were on about?" You joked, leaning your head into the palm of his hand as he reached in to caress your cheeks.

"All in good time." He replied in a husky tone, kissing you again slowly, taking his sweet time.

-----

The office was morbidly dark, barely lit enough for Victor to see his way in as he walked the single red carpet up the daunting desk at the end of the room- or rather the daunting figure that sat behind it in almost complete shadow.

"I did as asked, sir. The girl had no interest, but I did however gain information on an invention Mr Graham Bell is creating. A message transmitting device."

Crawford Starrick leaned forwards, the usual stone cold, unmoved look on his face.

"Message transmission? That should be under control of our order- we need to know what the people are saying and control and limit their freedom! Who knows what a device like that could do in the wrong hands!" He spat, taking a sip out of his whiskey tumbler.

Victor looked shyly at his Grandmaster.

"And what of the girl? And her links to the Frye boy?"

"Do not worry." Starrick smiled like a sick dog, "I'll deal with her by giving her a simple ultimatum that should end their little fling permanently."

-----

A/N: Tadaa yay more smut.

It's actual unreal how much of a giddy idiot FANGIRL I get thinking about how weird dicks are like I'm sorry AHAHA let me breathe oh my god like sometimes I have to be like lol Jacob actually had a dick!? Like wow, wonder who he used that extra special hidden blade on

I need sleep, clearly ^

Anyway, just letting you know that this is probably the last frequent update- I go back to work on Monday and ugh, less time to write which is cOOL.

I look forwards to seeing all of you lovelies in the next chapter :-) xx

Songs I wrote this chapter so (under my appropriately titled - 'Jacob slut' playlist)

Arctic Monkeys - Arabella
Art Deco - Lana Del Rey
Body Electric - Lana Del Rey
Cola - Lana Del Rey
Gingerbread Man - Melanie Martinez
I Wanna Be Yours - Arctic Monkeys
Religion - Lana Del Rey
West Coast - Lana Del Rey
Gods and Monsters - Lana Del Rey

Conclusion: Lana Del Rey songs are great for smut prompting :-)