The girl streetfighter and the bad boy

I punched my brother in the face, I watched as the blood flew from his mouth and fell on his back in the middle of he ring. I backed up but kept my eyes on my brother, I did a back flip off the rope surrounding the ring and landed on my feet with a huge grin on my face I ran over to my dad he smile "good job!" I looked to see my brother holding himself up with his elbows " I just went easy on her" me and dad just laughed "whatever, Blake" he sighed and stood up I grabbed my gym bag and waited outside for Blake. I smiled at him as he walked out I took my towel and wiped the last bit of blood on his face "Blake you need to be more careful" I tried to keep my face as straight as possible. He looked and me "damn, I need to stop letting a girl kick my @ss" I could help but laugh we walked into the parking lot. I whispered "remember nobody can know about my street fighting" he smiled "you can trust me sis" I laughed "who are you agian??" He smirked "I'm you amazingly sexy brother" I bursted into laughter as we walked in the doors somebody came up behind me I grabbed their hand and flipped them over my shoulder and got in a fighting position, I looked down to see the schools bad boy I looked at my brother "hey bubba, look who decided to say hi" Luke looked up and me and smiled "hello beautiful" I rolled my eyes and stepped over him and walked to class u saw Luke come in after me. Luke smiled And winked at me I rolled my eyes I felt a girl tap my shoulder, I turned she looked at me "um, did you just roll your eyes at the hottest guy in school??"I raised a eyebrow "if you mean Luke then yes I did." She looked surprised "why??" I smiled "im not attracted to him" and turned around I herd the whole class, Luke's eyes were wide as if he's never herd that before. I saw a blood dripping down my brother mouth, I whispered "bubba?" He looked I handed him a towel he smiled "Cody, you need to stop punching so hard" I smiled "I can't I wanna win my fighting match this week" he smiled "you always win" I smiled the bell rang I looked at him "Blake I'm actually going to fight a guy this time!" "I can prove that I can fight" my brother wrapped his arm around my shoulders as we walked down the halls the rest of school went by slow I herd the final bell I raced out the room I looked down the hall to see my brother I ran out the school ad down the side walk towards the place where I practice and where I been doing matches lately I saw my dad smiling I herd my brother behind me with the towel in his mouth my dad was laying "son,did your sister really hit you that hard??" Blake pulled the towel out if his mouth "duh!! It's been bleeding all day"my dad smiled "get in the ring!!" We smiled and got in the ring I could sense brothers fear I smiled "Blake are you scared?" He smiled "well ofcorse you could kick my @ss"I could help but laugh we started fighting I herd somebody clap I turned to see like smiling Idid a back flip out of the ring I pulled him by his shirt "you can't tell anyone about this" he smiled "and why not?" I snarled" because, the only boy that are allowed are my family" like smiled "I won't tell anyone, if you go on a date with me" I looked at him "I cant" my dad came in "Cody,who's the boy?" I looked at him "dad,this is Luke, he wants me to go on a date with him.." Myra's smiled "so, a bad boy finally takes interest in my streetfighter" I blushed "dad!" He smiled "luke, I want you to take my fighter out on a date" I herd laughing a saw my brother laughing I smiled and snuck up on him I whispered "blake?" He turned and I punched him in the mouth he flew onto the other side of the ring my dad started to clap "that's my girl!" Luke smiled "sir, you let you daughter beat the crap out of your son??" My dad smiled "she's fighting this week against a guy" Luke smiled "I wanna be here to see that" my dad smiled "your welcomed to come" Luke smiled "I would love to and Cody ill pick you up tomorrow so you can have some fun the day before" he winked and left I sighed "dad! Why did you invite him??" My dad smiled "baby girl when I was a streetfighter in high school your mom was the bad girl of school, that means you will fallow in our steps" I felt tears "daddy, I don't wanna be alone like you" my dad smiled "he won't leave, he actually like you" I smiled "dad,boys are a distraction" my dad laughed "your young!! Live whole you can" I herd a groan I forgot about my brother, I dragged him and i popped his jaw back in place he sighed in relief we went up stairs and went to bed.