4

Before I left the gates, he grabbed me, and with supernatural speed dragged my to my room. And then threw me on the bed.

I cried out in pain.

"Why?!" I hollered at him.

"For your safety!" He screamed back.

"Are you kidding me!?" I lashed out.

"Then only safe place is with my parents! The most dangerous place is with you! You could suck all the blood out of me when you have the chance! You could kill me whenever. You are the issue here! Not them. The only reason they are out there," I spoke," is because of me. Now let me go."

"I don't think so." He said crossing his arms over his muscular chest.

I stood up and slapped him. But it did nothing to him.

"You can't do that." He spoke. Grabbing my arm. His eyes changed red, black veins sprouting under his eyes beneath his skin. He bit my neck. His teeth piercing my skin, I cried.

He is sucking my blood.

He finally dropped my to the floor. Licking his lips and wiping the blood that dripped down the corner of his mouth.

"You're delicious." He said.

I covered my wound with my hand.

I started crying," you hurt me."

His eyes changed back to normal. Remorse filling them.

"Oh no, Charlotte I'm so sorry." He apologized trying to hug me, but I pushed him away.

"Leave me alone, you hurt me." I shouted.

"No, Baby, please." He apologized once more, trying to hug me, but I ducked under his arms.

"Don't do this." He spoke.

"Leave." I said.

"Now!" I yelled at him.

He solemnly left the room, and closed the door.

The window on the wall was stained glass, so I could kick it open. But I'd have to jump.

I kicked the stained glass window and it shattered.

I looked out.

Damn he's smart. There's a balcony under me, which is probably his room. But it's not that much of a drop.

Probably twelve feet. I put my legs out the window. And leaped. Landing harshly on my feet, and falling over. Ignoring the pain. I jumped off the balcony and into the grass.

I landed on my back. And I groaned. But I managed to get back up. I darted for the woods. But, I saw burning torches.

No.

There're guards out here. I heard footsteps behind me.

"I trusted you." The Queen spoke from behind me.

"I'm sorry. Please, let me go." I pleaded.

"He bit you?" She said sympathetically.

I nodded, tears brimming at my eyes. Falling from the corner of my eyes, I cried softly. Blinking fast trying to get them all out.

"I can't let you leave." I heard her say.

"Why!?" I cried out.

"Ethan is planning on turning you. Tonight."

"No! I don't want to be a vampire. Please, don't let him make me a monster." I sobbed. Turning around and running. But she was already there.

"Please, don't make this hard for me, I love you like a daughter." She started tearing up.

"I can take this from here, Mother." Ethan said. The Queen nodded.

I turned around and smacked Ethan as hard as a can. Making his head turn a bit. He nodded.

"You're not turning me. Especially not into one of you beasts." I spoke harshly.

"I want you to be safe," he said.

"I won't be safe, no with you." I spat.

"I'll protect you, I'll keep you safe. I'm having a witch make me a hybrid. A wolf and vampire. I can protect you, and our family when we have one." He dazed.

"No! We aren't having a family." I smacked him once again.

I went to smack him again but he caught my hand.

"Want me to smack you?" He grabbed me and used his super speed to get my in a room.

He shut the door and threw my on the bed. This isn't my bed, it's his.

He pinned me to the bed. Straddling my waist and stuffing his vampire face in my neck. Smelling me.

He bit his wrist and made the blood fall onto my lips. He opened my mouth with his hand, and made the blood seep into my mouth. Forced to swallow the nasty liquid I started to cough.

He got off me, and laid beside me then wrapped an arm around me.

I shoved his arm off me, and rolled off the bed. I stood up but he super sped behind me. Grabbing me from behind and began kissing  my neck.

"One thing you don't know about me," I began.

I elbowed him, grabbed his arm, then kicked his knee and sweeper him onto the floor.

"Is that, I had a protective father, always taught me self defense."

He stood up quickly.

"Finally, 'had a protective father'." He smirked.

"What do you mean." I asked.

"You finally admitted, you aren't going back."  He said grabbing my neck and turning it, making a sick cracking noise.