Finding you- Raph

~Raph's POV~

I was on my way to the movies when I hear voices coming from a nearby ally. So knowing me I went to go check it out and found a couple arguing. I noticed that the woman was holding a baby with (H/l) (H/c) hair and beautiful (E/c) eyes you can't miss. I smiled at the sight of the child but that quickly faded away when the guy started screaming at the woman.

"I don't care about how you feel we are NOT KEEPING THAT THING!!!!!!" The man yelled loud enough to make the baby cry, the woman also had a few tears coming out of her eyes. "WILL YOU SHUT THAT DAMN THING UP" the man screamed making both of them cry even more.

I couldn't take it anymore so I went up to the man and punched him in the face causing him to collapse on the ground out cold. I then turned to the woman. "Are you ok miss?" I asked her. "Yes, thank you...." "Raphael." I told her. She looked real upset, probably because once her boyfriend gets up he'll want to hurt them both. All of a sudden I get this insane idea in my head.

"Would you like me to take care of your child for you?" I ask her. Her eyes lit up for a brief moment but then became sad once again. "And what if I told you you can get away from here, away from him." I told her. She then jumped up with joy still being a bit cautious that the baby was still in her hands.

"Thank you so much Raphael I don't know how to repay y-" I cut her of by handing her $500 and taking the baby. I called her an uber and she was on her way to who knows where.

After taking another look at the baby I then take in its features and immediately realize that it's a girl. "Hmmmm I think I'll call you (Y/n)." Then I was on my way home to introduce the new member of the family.