Chapter 2: Arrivals and Fights

Start from the beginning

"I am going to be in business, I get to learn about job offers and business opportunities ." Jerome stepped in.

"I am going to try and learn how to be an athletic coach and leader." Mick says proudly

"I want to learn how to teach in music and arts." KT said

"Oh great!! I am trying to get my Bachelor's in medicine and my Bachelor's in Surgery." Mara starts again.

Cool!" Mick says

After that conversation Willow and Alfie walk in, and Alfie runs straight to the kitchen.

"Trudy! Please tell me you have food!" Alfie shouts

We all laugh and join Alfie by the table.

Amber's P.O.V.

I got here a day late because my family moved farther away than we already were, I just walked up to the house, so decide I will text Trudy. I want to surprise EVERYONE!

I walk into the hallway and hide until its Trudy give the signal.

"Okay I have a question for you! Trudy asks, "Who misses Amber?"

Everyone including Alfie raised their and Patricia kind of figured out what was going on so she slipped out to help.

"Well she sent a letter for me to read to all of you!" Trudy said, "but, you all have to close your eyes!

"What? why?" Alfie asks, I get a little sad hearing him say that, I don't know why...

"Because that's what it says to do, and we want to respect her! Don't you?" Trudy asks

"Of course, if that's what she wants, I'll do it!" he says

After everyone's eyes are closed, Patricia sneaks me in and puts me at the dining table. I start eating some of the food, and I sit there very relaxed, to try and act like I have been there the whole time.

"I miss you all! Love Amber!" Trudy finished, "Okay you can open your eyes now!"

They all started to talk about how sweet the letter was, or how much they missed me, until I said,
"My goodness! You sure know how to make someone feel welcome!" I say in a fake sarcastic tone.

"AMBER!!!!" they all screamed and came to hug me.

"Amber Millington, I missed you so much!" Alfie said as he picked me up and spun me around.

"Hey Alfie, you have a girlfriend remember I kind of whispered when he put me down.

"I do? Who?" SERIOUSLY? HE DOESNT REMEBER WILLOW!

"WILLOW!" I shout

"Oh no we broke up!" Willow said seeming completely fine with that fact.

"We realized that we were to alike and ran out of things to do! It was a mutual decision! Right?" Alfie carried on.

"Yeah! I have a new boyfriend now!" willow said

"Really who?!" I ask excited

"His name George!" she says all in love and stuff.

"That's great!"

"Yeah, so does that mean you'll be my girlfriend again?" Alfie asks excitedly

"Of course Alfie!" I  exclaimed, finally I get my Alfie back!

"Omg! Can we just get lunch!" Patricia says

"Um do you guys want to go out?" Fabian asks. FABIAN!