19. Right now

Mulai dari awal

"Bruce!" I laughed. "I've told you that a thousand times now!"

"I clearly mean his other name!" she laughed.

"Okay, but we will leave in two hours. We will stay there for like a week." I explained.

"Okay. I am so nervous already. You've talked so much about your dad, and right now, it feels like I don't even deserve to meet him," she said a bit desperate.

"He's nice Cara, don't worry!" I hugged her. "And right now, this feels totally right."

"Right now, I just want to kiss you."

"Right now, we have to pack." I said and teased her by pushing away from our hug.

"Right now, I so want to make out with you."

"Right now, I so want to be done with the packing."

"Right now, I so want to shower with you."

"Right now, you're making me insane."

"Right now, it's weird to say right now," she said and chuckled.

"Right now, you're for once right," I said and joined her chuckle.

We walked to our bedroom and started to pack. And when that was done, we drove to the our house to pick up Kylie. She would leave us at the airport and take home our car to the house.

"Hey guys!" she greeted and hugged us.

"Hi Ky. Oh, I just realized that it rhymed. Hey I can make a rap song out of that!" Cara said, and we all laughed.

We jumped into the car and drove all the way to the airport. Suddenly, Cara spoke up:

"I just came up with a rap!! Wanna hear? Okay! Listen! We said Hi to our sister Ky."

"Dude, that sucked." Kylie laughed.

"I wasn't done!" Cara whined.

"Finish it then."

"I said Hi to our sister Ky, what Kendall said was all a lie, and now I'm gonna go and die, cause I'mma meet yo dad so bye, y'all now that I am really shy, and now we know that Ken is bi, I really really want to fly, I always drown in Kenny's eye, and soon we'll be up in the sky, and I just want to eat my pie, I hope your dad's a real nice guy, otherwise I'll go and cry, but all I want is Kendall's thigh, and now my mouth is really dry." she finally said.

Kylie and I just looked at each other with our mouths open. 

"Cara, that was... amazing!!" Kylie said.

"That was awesome! Even though I ignored the thing about my thigh..." I laughed.

"My favorite part was I said hi to our sister Ky," Kylie said.

"You are so selfish!" I joked.

"My favorite was 'and now we know that Ken is bi'." Cara said.

"Of course," I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

When we arrived at the airport, we said goodbye to Kylie and boarded the plane.

After at least an hour, we had arrived in LA.

We took a taxi to my dad's house. When we were there, I saw the house I grew up in. 

It was pretty big and white and the garden was amazing. It was so colorful, and I simply loved it.

The feelings I had felt when I used to live here was coming back to me, and I got filled with joy. I thought I was about to cry, but then Cara grabbed my hand. I looked at her and smiled.

"Welcome home," she whispered.

"Wherever you are, there's my home." I whispered back.

"Naww, Kenny you're so sweet."

We walked on the concrete path up to the white wooden door, and knocked. And soon after, my dad opened. He wore a white outfit, and he looked fresher than ever.

He smiled to me. I looked at Cara, and smiled to her. This was definitely the right thing to do. 

And Cara, God... She is so beautiful. Every time I look at her, I lose my thoughts. I can't believe she's mine. I don't know how I ended up with the most beautiful girl on the planet. 

"Hello dad. This is the love of my life."

I never took my eyes off Cara. I don't think I ever can.

"Good day Mr. Jenner. I am Cara, Kendall's girlfriend."

THE END

__________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Go check out my third fanfic, 'When love gets you' now!

I really hope that you liked this story as much as I liked to write it. It was really fun to write it, and I appreciated every comment and every vote it got. Thank you so much for reading it!!