"Are you sure? That's a pretty big step." 

"I'm sure. We have already moved in together, and he doesn't know that." 

"Well then, let's go to LA!" I said and hugged her.

"Do you think he will like me?" I asked insecure.

"No, he will probably hate you." she said dead serious.

"For real?" I asked scared.

"Yeah, he hates every person I'm dating. But don't worry, I will always love you." 

"Kendall, I don't know if I can meet him. Does he know that I am a girl?"

"Um... No. He just know that I am dating someone. By the way, he asked me to tell you that if you ever hurt me, he will kill you."

"I think I'm breaking up with you Kendall." I joked.

"Cara I'm just kidding!! Dad is very nice. If there even is a problem, it is that he is too friendly with my dates. One time, he suggested that I would go out alone and he would watch a movie with my date!!" she laughed, and it was killing me. I love her laugh.

"But still, does he know that I am a girl?" I asked.

"Yes. Mom has told him."

"Okay good. So, when will we leave?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Sounds great."

KENDALL

The next morning, I woke up in Cara's arms. Today was the day. I would visit dad with my girlfriend. Huh, every time I say girlfriend, I shiver. I can't believe Cara is my girlfriend. Ugh, she really spoils me by just being with me. But I love it.

I kissed Cara's cheek and stretched. I stood up in the bed and started to jump. 

Might as well wake her up in a funny way, I don't want her to be grumpy.

The whole bed started to vibrate and move. And soon, Cara was on the floor.

I literally died of laughter when a confused Cara sat up on the floor and rubbed her head.

"What is going on?" she asked like a cute little kid.

"My dad just pushed you out of the bed, because he didn't like you." I joked.

"Your dad is here!?" she panicked and looked around.

"Hahahhahahhaa," I laughed. "No he's not. He's in LA!"

She just looked at me and smiled like she just realized something.

"That wasn't funny," she said, but still smiled.

"Oh, you know it's funny," I kept on laughing.

"Whatever."

I helped her up and blew on her bruise she had gotten on her forehead.

"You better kiss it too," she hinted and pouted with her lips.

I chuckled and kissed the bruise.

"Any better?"

"Nope... Just worse," she said and held her hand over the bruise.

"Shut up," I chuckled and hit her soft on her ribs.

We went to the kitchen and I made breakfast for us. We sat in our new kitchen and talked about the day that we had before us while we ate.

"What's your dad's name anyway?"