Chapter 16: The Discussion

Dinner was finally done. I decided to tuck in. Piles of homework were on my desk. I'd do it later when my body calms down from the pain. I slowly looked at my pj's and smirked at how revealing it was.

  "(Y/N).." Whispered a male voice. I sigh and look at Draco who was floating outside my window. "Come on. We have a meeting.." He speaks hesitantly. Of course I forgot I was apart of his group. The one of Goyle and Crabbe.

  I shuffled toward the window. The window opened slower than I wanted it to. I got on his broom and closed the window behind me. I wrapped my arms around his torso and laid my head on his back. Unexpectedly, I fell asleep from the warmth of his body.

~~~~~

  My eyes snapped open as I felt Draco land on the ground of his room. He gripped my hand and ran over to the exit. The thing open quickly. We bother lurched forward before we were stopped by the painting.

  "No girls allowed.." The painting spoked yawning a bit. I looked at it. It bowed. "Sorry. You may leave." It called, getting comfortable. Me and Draco both darted to a room. Draco shut it behind him. We both waited.

"I'll go search for them. Care to join?" Draco asked holding out his hand. I yawned and curled in a ball. "Suit yourself. We'll be back in a little bit. Try to get some rest. Not that I care or anything." He muttered and left the room.

  I curled in a ball on the couch and closed my eyes slowly. Before I knew it, I fell asleep.

~~~~~~

  "(Y/N)...." Whispered a soft voice. I opened my eyes and stared at my mother. She smiled and looked around quickly. "Okay. I don't have much time. This spell is actually really tricky." She snorted. I watched her. "Oh (Y/N)... I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

  "That you work for Voldemort. Yeah I know." I say with venom in my tone. Mom draws back almost hurt.

  "Hey. Don't use that tone with me missy. Oh never mind that. Voldemort will be rising soon. When he does he'll be coming for you." Mom said putting a hand on my shoulder. I stared at it. I threw myself in my moms embrace. She stroked my head softly. "Shhhh baby girl.. I still loved you."

  "I-I thought you forgot me." I state sniffling a bit. Mom laughed a bit.

  "How could I forget my first born?" She asked, letting go slightly. I turn my head to the side guiltily. "Oh sweety... I have to go. I love you." She said disappearing.

~~~~~~~

  I pealed my eyes open. Draco laid on the other side of me. "Hmph the only one in my way Dumbledore." Draco stated. I smirked a bit and sat up. Me and his blue eyes met. He cleared his throat and stared at Crabbe and Goyle who looked a little fidgety.

   "That's not true!" Shouted Goyle. Draco's eyes darted to Goyle. He stood up and stomped toward him.

  "What!? Your saying there's someone else?!" Draco challenged. I watched the two. Crabbe looked at me. I smirked.

  "Oh it seems something is up..." I say. 'Crabbe's' eyes widened with shock. A sly smile appears on my lips.

  "Of course Harry Potter is weaker than uh Dumbledore." Goyle corrected himself. These two wouldn't be Crabbe and Goyle. They were both to... Awkward. Crabbe and Goyle normally are strong and have their heads held high. Plus the whole "Your wrong!" Buisness.

  Draco contemplated a bit with this statement. "Yes of course he is. Hm.." He said and looked at me.

  "Perhaps maybe a poison hm?" I offered with a sly smile. "We could perhaps poison him. Watch him suffer under the Wolfsband poisonous liquid." I say. Crabbe and Goyle run out of the room.

  Draco watched them leave. "Where are you going?!" He shouted. His eyes met with mine with a curious look. "A poison? How long would it take?"

  "A few months. Although that's enough for your plotting." I say and twirl a strand of hair between my fingers. His smirk widened. "I know. I'm a genius. I'm heading to be. Feel free to join me~" I purred in his ear as I walked by. His mouth hung open slightly.

~~~~~~~~

  I stepped into my room and decided to get in bed once more. Once again I stared at my stomach. Luckily, the shirt barely covered my breasts. I'm the rebellious type now. I pulled out my piercing and placed it in the table.

  Before I closed my eyes I realized something. Draco had had his hands on my waist before I sat up. I almost remembered the sensation of his could hands feeling the line of my shorts. I blushed madly and covered my head with my blankets. I should've warn I robe!