Episode Five

"What type of elleth you do you like Thranduil?" Said Nandriel.

You who were currently drinking some apple juice from your cup spurted out some of the juice out and practically chocked on your juice. She wasasking a wrong question at a wrong time! Meanwhile you tried to ease the burn to feel in your throat, Thranduil who was reading his speech out loud instantly fell silent.

"Me?" He said dead panned. "What type of elleth hmm?" He tapped his chin.

You squirmed in your chair. Your heart beating harder and harder each second passed. Thranduil looked thoughtful. You eyed Thranduil, waiting for his answer.

"I..." he trailed.

'Come on! Spit out Princess! No need for the dramatic effect!'

"I like the elleth that I like!" he said cheerfully. You resisted the urge to face palmed yourself.

"Everyone know that Thranduil!" You bang the table in front of you merciless.

Somehow you felt frustrated with him. You wanted to know his answer! Both Nandriel and Thranduil looked at you like you had lost your mind. Blood immediately rushed to your face and you cleared your throat.

"Can you...explain it more specifically to Princess Nandriel?" You waved your hand to Nandriel, and she nodded softly.

Thranduil look at you with half his face hidden by the paper he was holding. His eyes twinkling with an emotion that you never saw on him. And you can't identified it.

"An elleth like...(Y/N)." your heart abruptly stopped. But he still doesn't finish yet. "I love..."

Valar, you felt like you heart could exploded into trillion of tiny pieces if he finished the sentence. Hope was growing rapidly in your heart. Like a flame.

"I love an elleth that act like an ellon." and the flame died.

'Did he, did he just insulted ME?!'

Nandriel snorted before fell into big mess laughed. Thranduil then smiled wickedly to you.

"Oi, oi, oi!" You sputtered. There still laughing, making your face redder.

"Enough!" You said.

After a few moment of humiliation they both stop laughing.

"So is that mean you already have someone in your heart Thranduil?" Asked Nandriel.

Thranduil froze. He looked outside before he smiled lovingly. "That is a secret."

You too smile softly. He love to give you the same answer like that when you both just an elfling. Nandriel just stared at you with an unreadable expression. You closed your eyes but still smiling. The warm feeling exploded in your heart.

'It's feels like, like he was talking about me'

"Or he actually into men." you whispered.

Thranduil gave you a glare.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

It was already late in the evening and yet you still confined in your study. The paperwork almost finished right now and you thought taking rest for a while do you no harm. You sprawled on your table and sighed.

"I'm so...tired." You looked out of the window.

It would be better if you could take some fresh air. You stand up slowly and then cleaned up your table. You then head out of your study. You closed the door behind you and lean on it for a while.