Main house of Nura clan

"Tsu-kun." Nana called worriedly. They are still at the train, but soon the train is stopping because they are almost at the destination. It's already night time, as always Tsuna felt his body so hot. And it's worser that the usual. The unease aura is getting stronger.

Tsuna jolted up awake. Making Nana almost fell, suprised.

"Are you okay, Tsu-kun?" Nana ask after getting her posture back.

"G-Gomen, Kaa-san. I-It's just the usual.." Tsuna say. Nana nod in understanding.

Then they got out of the train.

~~

"We are going to live in this apartment for the time being. I'm going to enroll you to Ukiyoe Jr. High School okay?" Nana say as soon as they arrive at their rented apartment.

Their room number is 27. In 2nd floor. Cause it's night, Tsuna is already enrolled, he can go to school tomorrow.

Time skip

"Students, we have a transfer student from Namimori Middle." The homeroom teacher say. This perk some of the students interest.

"N-Nice to meet you.. My name is Sawada Tsunayoshi.. Please get along with me!" Tsuna introduce himself shyly because it's not his town and it's embarassing or something like that. In there, Tsuna found the boy who was showed up on his dream. Which make him confuse.

"Okay, Sawada. Sit behind Nura. Nura, raise your hand." The teacher say.

"H-Hai!" The boy, Nura answer while raising his hand.

'Nura.. Then he's Nura Rikuo? The third heir of Nura clan..?' Tsuna thought while going to his seat. Because of his clumsyness, he was tripped by the flat floor making the whole class laugh.

He fell beside a girl's seat. The girl is known as Ienaga Kana. She quickly help Tsuna get up.

"Are you okay?" Kana ask worried.

"H-Hai.. Arigatou....." Tsuna say rubbing the spot where he fell. "Ienaga Kana." The girl say.

"Arigatou, Ienaga-san." Tsuna say as he stand up and walk slowly so that he didn't fall again.

Ding dong~ Break time

"Hey, you! New student." Kiyotsugu called.

"M-Me?" Tsuna ask shocked. What did he do to be called by other.

'HIEE, don't tell me there is also bullies here!!' Tsuna thought afraid, screaming mentally.

"Yes you! Do you want to join our club?" Kiyotsugu ask.

"C-Club?" Tsuna ask, mentally sighing in relief.

"Yes! Are you interested in yokais?" Kiyotsugu ask. Leting out aura that will make someone he ask -Tsuna- to not refuse.

"A-A little bit.." Tsuna answer, praticly lying a little.

"Then will you join Kiyojuji Paranormal Patrol?" He ask again.

"S-Sure, why not?" Tsuna say, not wanting the impact if he decline.

"That's wonderful! We will celebrate our new member at Nura-kun's house!" Kiyotsugu say.

"Eeh?? Why my house?!" Nura Rikuo ask.

"Because Nura-kun's house is just the perfect place for us, Kiyojuji Paranormal Patrol!" Kiyotsugu amswer.

"I-I'll ask my mother first o-okay?" Tsuna say.

"Of course! Make sure you come okay? This is the adress." Kiyotsugu say while handing a piece of paper.