Chapter one

Lea's POV

7:57
Dammit the stores going to close in three minutes.

I rush up to the counter to pay but all of a sudden these sirens go off and all the lights turn out.

Being me well I faint.

--

"Do you think she's dead?" I hear someone say.

"You really are stupid aren't you." Another person says.

I open my eyes see and holy moly four Greek gods are surrounding me.

"Oh princess you think I'm sexy." This blondie says.

"I said that out loud didn't I?" I say blush creeping up my cheeks. I can't believe that's the first thing that came to my mind. *mentally sighs*

"Wait. Where am I? Who are you? What time is it? Why am I here? Did you kidnap me?" I start panicking.

"Calm down love, you fainted in the video game store. Which is here, if you look around. Um that's Kai, that's Drew, that's Cody and I'm Leo. Its 8:13. Which means you've been out for about 15 minutes? I'm not sure about that but yeah. As for why you're here, I don't know. Lastly we didn't kidnap you." Leo explains. Well he catches on quick.

"Uh th-thanks? Hold up. Did you say 8:13? Doesn't that mean the mall is closed now?"
I need to leave its like a twenty minute drive. (A/N imagine the mall being like no where. I know it's weird but it's fiction so eh.)

"Honey you ain't getting out of here for a long time." Drew says.

Oh gosh maybe they actually did kidnap me. Even though I'm still in the store in the mall. But it was the only store open closest to the door. Is it a door? What if they kill me? Oh gosh what a pity, I have so many things I want to do, places to go, people to meet.

"H-how come?" I stutter.

"Something caused the landslide to happen. Seeing as all the things that fell apart came down crashing came to the mall. That doesn't make much sense but to make it short all the exits are blocked off. So all five of us are stuck here in the mall until someone comes and fixes this all up." Kai says.

"Then why are the lights on." what the why am I thinking about lights when I'm stuck in the mall.

"The electricity is underground" Kai says with a chuckle.

"So we're stuck in the video game store. All the other stores are locked up so we can't get in right?" finally being the smart one here.

"I work here. Plus my dad owns the mall so" he pulls out a card "with this baby we have access to everything in the mall." Cody explains.

Man that's so cool. I know I should be worried but I have a life time supply of forever 21. Ok I need to calm down. Call mom.

I grab my phone ignoring why the guys are talking about and tell mom the big news. Wow 'big news' what am I pregnant?

--

"I'm so hungry."

Right now we just turned all the power to light the mall up on and opened up all the shops. Or most of them. We're sitting on the bench in front of Walmart.

Quit frankly even though I just met these guys we've been getting on well. Weird but it'd be better then walking around alone in the mall. Right?

Me being the fatso I am run to the sweets aisle. Grabbing some m&ms, chips ahoy and some salt and vinegar chips. Go to drink section to get some water and get out of wall-mart to see the guys still lounging around on the bench.

"Did you get some for us?" Leo asks.

"Nop." I say as I pop some chips into my mouth.

"Well to bad" the chips are stolen from my hands and eaten by the monsters.

After a while of trying to fight for them I give up.

"So we're are we sleeping?" I ask.

-------------------------

A/n
Thank you for reading up to here. I know it sucks but I'll try and make it better.

I hate long a/n s so I'm gonna go

Love you,
Tess