"But I need to tell you something" Peter said

"You can tell me later, alright?" Gwen said. With that, she went off to her room.

~

The pair landed on Xandar. They were on their way to see The Broker about the orb.

"You have the Orb, right?" Peter asked Gwen. Gwen reached in her pocket and showed Peter.

"Got it right here" Gwen said. She gave it to Peter. He smiled at her and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"You're the best friend any guy could have" Peter said, letting go of Gwen. Gwen stopped walking for a moment and felt a pain in her heart. She felt like she had just been friend-zoned and now she was never going to have a chance with Peter. Peter had gotten ahead of her by now and Gwen made her way to catch up to her. As she was walking, many of the people she passed smiled at her and bowed. Some even muttered "good day, your highness". Gwen could understand the bowing as many people showed her people respect but 'your highness' just seemed a little too weird for her. Gwen finally reached The Broker's shop and joined Peter inside. The Broker was going off about Ronan and how he refused to do the transaction. He then started shoving Peter towards the door. He finally got Peter out the door and then looked at Gwen.

"I'm very truly sorry, your highness but I'm not doing any business if it involves Ronan" The Broker said. He quickly bowed before he pushed Gwen out as well. Gwen tripped which caused her to fall but Peter caught her.

"Are you okay?" Peter asked

"Yeah" Gwen said.

"What happened?" a female's voice asked. Both Peter and Gwen turned their heads to see a green woman. Gwen recognized her race because of the book she reads. She recognized her as a Zehoberei. She also learned from her book that the Kosmonians and Zehobereis were very close to each other and were alliances with each other.

"This guy just backed out of a deal on us. If there's one thing I hate, it's a man without integrity. I'm Peter Quill, people call me Star-Lord" Peter explained. Gwen rolled her eyes at the whole Star-Lord thing.

"I'm Gwen Pierce" Gwen said. When she spoke up, the green woman looked at Gwen and bowed her head a bit. The green woman then moved her eyes to the orb and started walking towards the two. Peter was rambling on when the green woman grabbed the orb, kicked Peter and also grabbed Gwen by the arm.

"What are you doing!?" Gwen asked

"I know who you are. Your people and my people were very close together and I would do anything to protect anyone of the royal Kosmonian family" the green woman said

"Excuse me?" Gwen asked

"Just come with me and I will get you away from him. I'm Gamora by the way" the green woman said. She then started running, making sure to not let go of the orb or Gwen. Gamora then fell to the ground, dropping the orb and letting go of Gwen, who fell with Gamora. Gamora sat up and untied the ropes from around her ankles. Peter came running towards them and Gamora faced Gwen.

"Get behind me, your highness. I will protect you" Gamora said. Gwen followed Gamora's orders because she was someone you didn't want to mess with. She learned that when Peter tried to jump on Gamora but she kicked him away. Gamora got up and then looked at Gwen.

"Stay here" Gamora said. She then ran off to Peter. Gwen noticed the orb still on the ground. She grabbed it and was about to run over to help Peter but before she could do anything, there was a bag over her head.

"We got the princess, now we just need to get the other one" Gwen heard a voice. Gwen tried to get out of the bag. She managed to pull out one of her blades and she cut through the bag. She rolled out of the bag and onto the ground. She put her blade back and noticed that a raccoon and a tree were trying to put Gamora in the other bag. During the commotion, Peter got up and started running towards Gwen. He held out his hand, pulling her up from the ground and they started running together. Suddenly, Peter let out a groan of pain. Gwen looked at the ground and noticed that Gamora threw a blade at him. Peter and Gwen looked at each other before dropping down to the lower ground. Peter landed on Gamora and then they were rolling on the ground together. Gwen tried to help get Gamora off of him.

"I got him, your highness. Stay back" Gamora said. Gamora ended up on top of him and was about to stab him when Peter managed to get her off. Gwen helped Peter up.

"Did she just call you 'your highness'" Peter asked

"I don't get it either" Gwen said

"Please tell me you have the orb" Peter said. Gwen smirked and reached into her pocket, pulling out the orb. Peter smiled and hugged her.

"You're amazing" Peter said. Then suddenly, a bag was over both of them. Not even a minute later, they were both dropped. Gamora had lifted the bag and glared at Peter.

"Get away from h-" before she could finish, Peter shot her. Peter and Gwen both got out of the bag, grabbed hands and started running. Then suddenly, Peter was shot, knocking him to the ground. Since he was holding onto Peter, she was sent to the ground as well. Before Gwen could comprehend what just happen, both her and Peter were picked up.

"Hey, if it isn't Star-Prince and his princess" Corpsman Dey said.

"It's Star-Lord" Peter said

"Yeah, and I'm not a princess" Gwen said. They were then taken away.