Orphanage

Aphmau's POV:
My name is Jessica Aphmau Phoenix but I go by Aphmau. Today is my 8th birthday. I have school today but I get to see all my friends. Their names are Barney, Ross, Jin, Sky, Kala, Kats, Sly, Alex, Steven, Castor, and Lily. Kala, Lily, and me are the only girls in our friend group and we act like we are sisters. Most of my friends are orphans just like me except Barney, Sky, Jin, and Ross. They were adopted when they were four. We all go to the same school and today is our first day of 3rd grade.  We are going to have lots of new kids today so I'm excited. Maybe today I will go into foster care or be adopted. I'm wearing my purple crop top with black shorts. I also have a bit of markup on but not much. After school I go to practice my word skills. I'm training to become a Jury of nine. It has always been my dream. School is ok if you minus the bulling. I get bullied because I'm too nice or because I'm an orphan. Headmistress says that my parents just left me at the doorstep when I was only a baby and they have no idea who my parents are. Well better head to the bus stop.
*time skip to bus stop*
"Hey guys," we all say in unison.
"So who is excited," Castor said.
"Me," we all said.
"Who is the new kids walking over here?" I asked. One had fiery red hair and green eyes and the other had brown hair and blue eyes. Maybe I should ask their names.
"Hi I'm Aphmau what's your name?" I asked.
"I'm Laurance and this is my sister Cadenza," the boy said.
"You guys can hang with us," Castor said.
"Sure," Cadenza said.
"Most of us are orphans so if you won't bully us you can hang with us," Kala added.
"I used to be an orphan so I won't bully you guys," he said.
"We both won't," Cadenza said. Then the bus arrived and we all got on.
*time skip to school*
"Let the bulling began," I said with a frown.
"It's ok sis," Lily and Kala said and we walked together. I was the smaller and younger one of the group so I was bullied the most mainly because of how sweet I was and as people call me perfect. But to me I'm far from perfect. Then I felt some one push me down. It was mad Brad.(like what I did there...no...ok) I'm always concerned for Brad because he is always well mad.
"Are you ok Brad?" I asked concerned. He started to kick me which made me cry.
"Leave her alone you dirt," I heard Barney say.
"Hi purple dinosaur," he said mockingly. Then my whole group showed up and Lily and Kala were making sure I didn't get any bad wounds.
"We shouldn't have left you alone," Kala said helping me with my stuff.
"It's ok but I just want to go back to where I came from. You know meet our parents and not be bullied," I said crying. I couldn't help it.
"Well let's head to class," Lily said.
"Ok," I replied.

This chapter made me sad but I wanted it to be like real life. People get bullied for being nice to others and helping people. I was bullied from 1st to 6th grade because of that. So don't bully others. Thanks guys.