Chapter 1

Re-Written 07-18-2022

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. I roll over, turning it off to fall back asleep when I hear a knock at my bedroom door. I ignore it and continue to fall back asleep. Then my door opens and in walks my Twin brother Hayden. He walks over and jumps on top of me " Get up loser it's our Birthday we are going to be late for school." I just roll my eyes as he gets off of me and walks out of my room. I get up to go use the bathroom and start getting ready for the day when I get a text from My Best Friend Taylor. "You better be at school I don't care if it's your birthday or not you're my best friend. Plus you are coming over after and we are going out." I ignore it and continue getting ready in a simple black dress with white converse. Ready to go I grab my backpack and walk out of my room.

I get out of Hayden's car at the school and start walking in to go find Taylor. I walk in our first period class and see her sitting in our usual spots. I sit down and we start talking about the plans for the night. Taylor tells me " We are going to a party tonight to celebrate the last day of school." I tried to get out by saying that I can't because my dad may be coming home. She tells me " You're not getting out of it. Your dad is never home so it won't matter." I give in because it is no use and put in my headphones.

The rest of the day went by and we didn't do much with it being the last day. After school was out I walked over to Taylors car and waited for her to get there. After about 5 minutes she gets in and we start heading to her house to get ready for the party. She looks over at me as we pull in the driveways and said " Tonight we are going to let loose. I have the perfect dress for you." I got scared and said " It better not be anything to slutty." She replies with " Me never." I knew that was a lie because at any party it always ends up that way. With that we walk in the house and start getting ready.

We start with our hair. I do loose curls in a half up half down hairstyle. While Taylor does space buns. After that Taylor does our makeup since i'm not too good at it. I told her to do a natural look but of course she does not do that and goes extreme with the look. After all of that we start getting dressed. She walks out of the closet holding a black 2 piece dress and hands it to me. " I'm not wearing that I say. She said " Oh yes you are. You are not getting out of it." Sighing I walk off and go put the dress on. Walking out of the bathroom Taylor turns around and her mouth drops open "Girl you look hot." I rolled my eyes and walked to the mirror looking at myself "Wow I do look good." Taylor looked at me and said " I told you so. Lets go get food and head to the party."

We stop at Chick fil-A and get food on the way. Soon we pull up in front of the house where the party is. When I see the house I instantly realize who's house we are at Drake Johnson the player of the school who also happens to be my Twin brothers best friend. We get out of the car and start walking in the house. Music is blaring, people are everywhere, there are at least 4 kegs going and bottles of liquor everywhere. Taylor pulls me further in and hands me a red solo cup of something " Here drink this loosen up. Lets have some fun!" Taking a sip I realized how strong it was. I throw it back, drinking it not caring and lead Taylor to the dance floor to start dancing.

As we get further into the night I loose track of how many drinks I have had and just enjoy my time. I start grinding on a guy not knowing who when he whispers in my ear "we should take this upstairs to my room." Nodding my head I let him lead the way, holding his hand and following closely behind him. We walk into a room and he lays on the bed. We start making out and I lost my virginity. 

Here is the First Chapter updated and Re-Written. What do you guys think?