Payment.Ch.3

The next morning

Hey Nick um I was just thinking about well.. (Ashlan pauses as she look at Nick smile at her, it's like he already know what she's about to say.)
Um well I was thinking and I noticed you've been... well its um never mind." Ashlan says as she turn away from him.

(Nick chuckles as he tries to put his arm around her.)
"Ashlan you know I'm your friend and you can tell me anything...

"I know but you are sometimes hard to read and well...
"Well what, come on tell me please, I promise I won't judge.

"That's sweet you would promise that to me, but I like you and I didn't want to tell you because you just got out of a relationship and...

(Nick laughs as he stare at her)
"Ashlan that's sweet you thought about that, but what me and Bri'Ya had is over and done with okay, and plus there's someone else I like anyways .

"Really you mean that and who."
(Ashlan turn towards him again and smile)

"You I like you I mean you are probably everything I can every ask or see in a girl.

"Me really um wow that's a shocker.

"Oh yeah and why is that.

"Well because your a type of guy that's into girls with big butts and who show...alot of skin soo.

"Well I it may seem that way from my ex-girlfriend, but no you its different I like you because you be yourself.

"Thanks, um let's go see if Molly's parents back and see what we go do about that money.

"Yeah let's go.

Payment:27,938
"Are you sure doctor I mean we have insurance on her so was the problem.

"I'm sorry Ms.P but your insurance will not be enough to pay for this, either you find a way to make the payment or your daughter dies, I'm sorry.

"NO! YOU LISTEN TO ME DOCTOR LEROY BROWN IF MY DAUGHTER DIES SO HELP ME MY HUSBAND WILL...

"No you listen to me if your husband threatened me in anyway, I swear I will have them stop till she's ice cold.

"Your sick, I hope you know that.

"Goodbye Ms.P. (CLICK)

"That man done lost his mind talking to me like that. (Molly's mom sit on her bed, thinking about her daughter she puts her head down in her  her lap and started crying.)

"Okay family meeting, we need some money okay now I'm sure your like Ms.P we know that already, but what you don't know is we only got until next month... (NEXT MONTH)
"Yeah I know which is why I need for the teens to really help me out with this.

"Yeah no problem Ms.P we got this don't even worry." Toya said.

"Yeah alright yo let's go," Tyrone said.

All the teens left the house to make a plan on how they go come up with enough money to help save Molly.
They still wasn't sure, but for some reason they didn't trust the doc, something else had to happen to her because a bullet to leg wouldn't cost 27,938$, it just didn't add up.
There's something they were hiding at the hospital that they didn't want Molly parents finding out.