True Love ( a fluttercord fanfiction)

This story is about Fluttershy and Discord finding true love, until a bump comes through the road. There is a sad ending to it, including Big Mac!

Dedication to myself and my cousin Isabel. We hope you enjoy.

We present to you
True Love

Fluttershy POV

I woke up this morning happy - as usual. Just dreaming about my crush, Discord. I already told my friends I like him they want me to tell him my feelings. I don't know if he likes me back. I am also thinking that I should just cancel it. Of course they wouldn't like the idea but I'm just - shy. :(

- tomorrow night

Twilight POV

I just can't believe that the little um, chat with Discord didn't happen. I guess she was too shy to tell him - of course! It's like, why do you like him if you can't even - talk to him!?! Hmmm, I wonder if my other friends ( Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity and Spike ) are thinking the same thing.

Rainbow Dash POV

I totally knew that Fluttershy didn't have the gut's to tell Discord how she felt. Not trying to be mean or anything.

Anyway, back to business, I have a race to beat with Rainbow Blitz. I think I'll win - win his heart! Not weird that I have a crush on him. I can't stand not being with him. Like Fluttershy, I hope that he likes me back! ;)

Rarity POV

Oh Celestia, help my friend here like NOW! Sometimes I want to tell Discord how Fluttershy feels about him, but NO! She thinks she can do it herself! I'm absolutely at the point where I want to tare my hair out! Of course, not. I love my hair as much as I love Fluttershy.

But she's too shy. I feel so bad for that yellow Pegasus! :( I hope you could help her, pweez?! (Rarity praying). Like a baby.