Chapter 10

So they made it to the beach, everyone quickly unstrapped themselves and ran into the beach. Rydel and Laura chose a nice place that was shady and had a large area to play a game of volleyball or any other game. The boys soon realized that they left the beach items in the car, and then ran towards the car. Each of them got at least 2 items and placed them near the girls. After they finished getting the items out of the car. They immediately took of their shirts, running into the water leaving both Rydel and Laura alone in the large area with all of the stuff.

Rydel- Boys. (rolls eyes)

Laura- Well, I'm kinda happy that they left because we get to have some alone time.

Rydel- So what happened to the Austin and Ally reunion?

Laura- Well, because of the incident and they had to postponed it.

Rydel- So when is it gonna be then?

Laura- It should be next month around that time.

Rydel- Oh okay. So how are you and Andrew?

Laura- In my opinion, we could be doing a whole lot better.

Rydel- Aww, what happened?

Laura- I think we should set the beach chairs up first because it's a long one.

Rydel- Good idea.

The girls worked together to put all 6 chairs. Laura sat in a red one that was next to a yellow one and a pink one meaning that she sat in between Ross and Rydel. After both girls were seated, Laura began telling the story.

Laura- So it all started about a month ago. We were at the park, on a date, when he asked me 'Do you like Ross?' I told him 'no' yet, it made me wonder why he would even ask a question like that. A couple days later, we were at the store buying groceries-

Laura got interrupted by Rydel saying.

Rydel- Wait, you guys live together?

Laura- Yeah, we moved in together about 2 months ago. Anyway, I caught him staring at another girl the way he looks at me and then, she came towards him and blew a kiss at him giving me a evil glare.

Rydel- Wow, did he even say anything?

Laura- No he just stood there and let her do that. I ran out off the store immediately.

Rydel- Laur, don't cry. He doesn't even deserve you.

Laura didn't even she was crying until Rydel mentioned it and soon felt the warm and wet substance land on her thigh.

Laura- (wipes her eyes) Oh my goodness! I'm sorry, we were supposed to be happy and have a fun time here but here I am crying.

Rydel- (giggles) Laur, it's okay. Hey, let's get in the water.

Laura- Okay!

The girls took off their cover ups which were just a shirt and some booty shorts. They began running towards the water when suddenly...

Boy 1- Hey sexy lady! I'm Luke and this is my buddy Evan.

Luke was a tall guy about 20 something years old. He had the average dark brown eyes with black hair. He seemed to be a tan color and he stared at Laura like a pervert. Evan seemed to be around the same age as Luke. He had light brown eyes with dark brown hair. He had the same complexion as Luke and while looking at Rydel, he licked his lips.