Chapter 2: Meeting

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Then, they walking together to their tent and Harry was bump to someone who is big than him. When he look up, it was Victor Krum.

"Vicky!!!" Sandra run to Vicky and jump into him. Wrapping her hand around Vicky neck and leg around his waist. "I missed you, brother!" Sandra kiss Victor cheeks.

Ron and the others who watching it just freaking out about it especially Ron. His jaw was open unbelievable.

"Where have you been? I'm looking for you my dear sister", Victor kiss Sandra back on her forehead.

"We're just arrived Victor . What do you expect huh?!" Cedric say unfriendly towards Victor. Victor ignore Cedric and smile to Sandra. He miss his sister so much. They growing up together until he enter the Dumstrang Academic. He doesn't have a much time to spend with Sandra his cousin who is treat by Victor as his sister.

"Let her down Victor! She can walk by herself", Cedric was so mad to Victor. He never like Victor who for him, he is the competitor to win his sister. Victor close his eyes as to ignore his anger. He know Cedric is trying to have a fight with him. Sandra watch how Victor face changes to red. She really don't like the situation and she don't understand why Cedric really hate Victor. When she ask Cedric, Cedric will change the topic same goes to Victor.

"Stop. Both of you! Why can you two be friends? Both of you are my brother. So, please don't fight. Besides, there was many people around here. Don't you have shame?" Sandra jump to the ground from Victor and walk with her dad leaving them to their tent.

Victor and Cedric push one another to walk with Sandra while Sandra ignore them and start talking to his father.

In their tent, Victor sit next to Sandra and look at her. For a moment he missed how Sandra growth so fast. When Sandra got into the ICU because the car crash that almost kill her Victor doesn't think anything but to go back home looking for Sandra. He is really love her and no one can separate them even Cedric.

Sandra look at Victor awkwardly as his daze focus on her. She wipe his cheek as Victor close his eyes to feel the touch by her hand. "Are you okay Vicky? Have you eaten this morning or afraid of the battle with the Irish?". Sandra voice was worried.

"No, I'm fine. It just I am missing how could you grown up fast. How time is running so fast. How can't I have a time to spent with you. I miss you sister. I really do miss you come to me overnight when you have a bad dream. I miss you crying like a baby when someone bothering you. I miss..." Victor stop saying as Sandra put her finger to his mouth to stop. She pulled Victor to her embrace and calm him down.

"I miss you like a hell. You know that too." Sandra push Victor and face him as Victor laugh to her. "Why are you laughing?" Sandra ask confused as her eyebrow rise. Victor kiss her top head as his fingers brush her hair. "I need to go now. Take care and we will have to spent a time together. There are a lot of story I need to share with you." Victor get up from the bed and wipe her cheek before he go out from the room. He left Sandra alone in her room.

As Victor walking out from the Sandra room, he passes Cedric and his eyes burning so madly. Cedric smirk to him and calling Sandra to eat some food they brought. As he look back, Victor just disappear from his sight.

************

After the game is finished, Sandra and Cedric go back to their tent while Mr Diggory need to meet someone. Victor comes by after he finish pack his things. He promised to meet Sandra after the game. As he comes to the tent, Sandra run to him as always she do when he see Victor coming back to her. Victor hugging Sandra while looking at Cedric face who is dislike him as always. Victor smirk at Cedric as he tighten the hug to Sandra. Cedric eyes widen as he hold his anger towards Victor. He need to control himself. He know Sandra will be mad at him if he still want to fight with Victor.

"Well, is like you're going to be upset because of you losing the game, Vicky."

"I will be fine as long as you with me." She smile while he put his arms around her shoulder walking to Cedric. "You don't mind did you, if I spend the night with Sandra tonight?" Victor smirk and asking the permission from Cedric. Well he don't have to ask Cedric permission actually because he know the answer is 'No' but he want to tease Cedric. As Cedric want to open his mouth there are a sound of the outburst outside their tent.

Mr Diggory comes into the tent looking at his child afraid with his breath going to fast as he run to get his child. "We need to go from here. Now!" Mr Diggory was so afraid as what happen at the field. As they walk out from their tent, people running to save their life. There are fire in everywhere and Sandra is shaking see the situation. " Cedric, Victor, go to the portkey and we meet at home. Take care of your sister. No matter what will happen keep running." Cedric and Victor nods and take Sandra with them. No matter what, they need to cooperate to protect Sandra. It's no a time to fight.

As they run through the crowds Sandra was fell down to the ground. People keep running around her and some of them have kick her. Victor and Cedric who just realize that Sandra loss from them turn back and use all their strength to search for Sandra.

"Sandra! Sandra!!!" Victor scream over the crowds calling for Sandra. Sandra have been kick by so many people and her head feel hurt as the blood running from her head. She looking around her searching for her brothers as she feel scared. She try to get up but she really in pain and all she hope is her brothers find her now. While she trying to get up again, her eyes blurry her sight and someone call her name worried.

"Her head is bleeding." Victor sound worrying. "We need to go back home quickly. This is so bad." Another worry voice who she really sure is Cedric. She smile as she said "You came. Both of you together save my life."

"Don't close your eyes Sandra. Stay with us!" Victor sounds worrying as he keep Sandra behind his back. "Cedric, we need to move fast." Cedric nods and run with Victor through the crowds as Sandra slowly close her eyes.

*Enjoy the story? Comment it so I can improve my writing. I'm not a good writer but I'm really want write down here. Thank you for read. I love you!