Calderson

Louis' POV
It's been a week since I have seen my love. I miss Eleanor a lot, I miss her pretty face, I miss her good mornings, I miss her making me breakfast in the morning, I miss cuddling her every night, I miss her lips and her body and her stubbornness.

I wish I could hold her right now, I wish fans would stop calling her names. Fans are the reason why she didn't come with me this time on tour, management said it would be safe for her not to be around me for fans to stop bashing her.

I don't understand why do they have to do it to her. My Eleanor is just a human with real feelings. I know she's having a hard time on her social media accounts because of fans attacking her.

And now that I am on tour again, I barely talk to her. The last time I talked to her lasted for like thirty seconds because I had no idea it was in the middle of night in Manchester when I called her but at least I heard her voice. Hearing her voice is absolutely enough for me to get through the day.

It's 12am here in Melbourne, Australia. We just done our performance and I am so tired and sleepy but it's February fourteen, valentines day. It's already fourteen in Manchester I know so I gotta call her now.

"Hi babe!" I greet her in a raspy voice as soon as she answered.

"Babe, you look tired. Why did you call?" She ask. I can't define her tone.

"Why? Are you busy? I just wanna greet you a happy valentines day! I love you babe." I smile sweetly as I lay my chest down on the bed.

"I am kind of busy hun. You know I am starting my blog, happy valentines as well!" She smiles.

I love her smile, I will do everything just to see her smile, it's like my life is depending on it.

"Where are you by the way?" I ask.

"I am erm.. at the acne studio, having some photoshoots. What about you?" She asks out of the blue.

"What? Didn't I text you earlier today that we were off to Melbourne?" I raise my brows.

"Oh yeah, you did. I erm.. forgot because you know I am too busy to remember, babe, you look tired. I think you need to rest." She smile sympathetically.

"Yeah I am, but I still want to talk to you. I miss you my sweet cupcake." I pout like a baby.

"I miss you too boobear. Don't be sad, few more months and we'll be together again." She winks.

Oh, my cute sweet cupcake. She makes my heart beats fast whenever she makes these cute things.

"Don't be like that." I frown.

"Don't be like what?" She laughs a little because she knows what I mean.

"Stop the wink babe, it's making me weak." I chew at the back of my lower lip.

"I know!" She laughs. I really love to hear her laugh. "Oh, what time is it there?" She asks.

"It's twelve in the midnight. How bout there?" I ask.

"It's one in the afternoon." She shrug.

"Have you eaten your lunch?" I ask sincerely. I don't want her to get hungry.

"I had lunch with Max." She smile.

"Oh, Max." I frown. His name makes my blood boils.

I hate it when he's around my Eleanor but as what she said I have nothing to be jealous about. And as far as I see, I am more attractive and handsome than that Max.

"Stop it." She whines.

"Stop what?"

"Stop getting jealous, you know that he is just a brother to me. You don't have to be jealo-" I cut her off.