Elounor

This is a one shot story of the couple Elounor Calderson. But before that.. here's a little rant.

I, the author is a hardcore Elounor shipper, Eleanor and Louis was the loveliest couple for me. Elounor Calderson came from Eleanor Calder and Louis Tomlinson's name.

Ask me if Elounor was real or not, I don't care. Eleanor IS a good role model, why? We may never heard her voice, but at least she didn't mock anyone. Didn't tell anybody that they're not good enough for anyone else. And she's sharing her outfit styles.

To those Larry shippers calling her a beard, slut and whore, please know first the meaning of those words. Whore is a girl who uses her body for money. A slut is a girl who sleeps with every lad that she likes. And a beard, is actually a man's hair that covers his chin, and from the word cover they compared El to a beard who covers up. If the actual beard is covering up a man's chin, El is hired by the management to cover up Larry Stylinson's relationship.

Larry Stylinson came from Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles' name. They, larry shippers say that Larry is in a relationship. Using El to cover it up, for the sake of the band. Louis was so done with all the Larry shits and he even tweeted about it "what's this Larry is the biggest load of bullshit I have ever heard I am happy why can't you accept that" Larry was denied hundred times by Louis' family.

When a larry shipper posted a picture of Elounor on instagram with a caption somewhat like "Louis isn't happy with her Larry is real" Lottie, Louis' sister commented somewhat like "it was in the middle of the night and loads of cameras were flashing at them what do you want him to do laugh his head back?" Then she added "you don't know anything you D E L U D E D F R E A K S!"

And also Fizzy, Louis' sister posted her rant on twitter saying somewhat like "please stop being rude to Eleanor, stop analysing everything! You don't know what is happening behind the camera. Stop telling me that I am lying because you do not see what I see when I am at Louis' house. I see them go together in the same bed in Louis' bedroom, we don't need to prove anything. Just leave Eleanor and my brother alone!"

Johannah, Louis' mum tweeted a fan about Elounor being real too. "He spent an hour in that arcade trying to win that lion stuff  for @eleanorjcalder"

Larry shippers are damn good at analysing their stupid theories, like the Larry's matching tattoos, and the other incidents. How could hi and oops be a matching tattoo? What if Louis got hello instead of oops is it still matching? And Harry's boat and Louis' anchor? And Harry's 17black and Louis' deer tattoo? What if it is really meant to be like that? Larries say that 17 black is a restaurant where Louis and Harry's first date happened and the said resto has the deer sign. But Larries got nothing except from the picture of a restaurant showing 17 black and a deer's face looking exactly like Louis' tattoo that looks like photoshopped.

In the lads' first audition on X-factor, we can see that Louis and Harry were wearing a looked alike jacket. Larries say that Larry first met in the X factor restroom. Harry did the audition first before Louis. And based on Larries' stupid analysis, after Harry got in the audition he lent Louis the jacket as a good luck charm so Louis could get in too. Wasn't it like they both had the same jacket? Or they both had the jacket with the same colour? -__-