Chapter 11

Taylor's POV (Woo!!)

7 years away from the industry. I had done no movies, no commercials nothing. I didn't know what to do with my life. Before Ava went away back to London, I prepared a series of notes for her.

I had since then never returned back to LA from where I was now. But today my flight was for LA. I was returning back home.

From Iceland.

Ava's POV

My head was still paining, the memories were bursting through my head. I took a Tylenol and it gave me some relief for a while, but it started again. "Honey, are you alright? How's your headache?" He asked, sitting beside me on the bed, where I was currently lying. "It started again Ed. What should I do?" I said.

"Well, I'll say that you shouldn't take a painkiller again, because it has only been 1 hour, and it can be very harmful. Just relax, I'll get you a cup of iced tea. It'll help you relax. You also want to eat something?" He asked. "Yeah, I'll make some spaghetti for today's dinner." I said, getting up. "Oh no- what did I say Ava? No getting up- just relax." He said and pushed me down on the bed and went to the kitchen, to get my drink and to prepare something for me.

I sighed, he was such a nice guy- he took care of me, wasn't over protective and wasn't controlling or domineering at all. I smiled to myself. I knew I had made the right choice by choosing Edmund. He would take good care of me and treat me like a queen.

His queen.

He returned back with a plate of cookies and a cup of iced tea. He placed the tray in front of me. "There you go. These are pre made, so you won't have to eat burnt ones again." He smiled at me. I kissed him. "Thank you so much Ed. I'm sorry you have to leave work-" "Shush. Just eat your cookies and have a day off from all your worries. I'll take care of the house." He said and walked away, closing the door behind him.

I took a sip of my iced tea- delicious. Just right with one tablespoon sugar, and with a hint of lemon. I quickly finished my snack and drink and got up. I took the tray and kept it back in the kitchen. My head ache was almost gone now, just a little after effect was remaining.

I softly hummed to myself as I went out. Edmund still heard me- he had very sharp ears. "Ava, what did I tell you about not getting up?" "But I'm okay now! You don't have to worry about me." I said, keeping the tray down on the counter.

"Okay my queen. Atleast sit down with me?" He said, giving me the puppy dog eyes. He looked adorable when he did that. "Fine. Okay, so have planned the theme for the wedding?" I asked, closing his laptop.

He took off his reading glasses. "Yeah, I'm thinking of gold and dark blue? More like navy blue." He said. "That would look nice Ed. Will we even have some celebrity guests?" I asked. "I don't know- what I was thinking is we can do a small wedding party, followed by a grand reception with all of the guests. But for the wedding, I think only your family and close friends, my family and close friends." He said.

"That's a great idea. Mom wanted a big wedding and reception, but let's tell her about this plan. I think that would be awesome!" I called mom. "Hello?" Mom said.

"Hi mum."

"Yeah Ava honey. What happened?"

"Um mom, could you come- wait no. I'll call you later I guess. I need to plan something, so I'll call you later."

"Yeah bye. Love you." I said.

"But wait- okay love you too." She said and disconnected the call. I too hung up. "What happened? Why did you stop abruptly?" Ed asked.

"I am planning how about a family dinner today? It's Saturday, so we can even plan everything through this dinner. Just call you family and I'll call Eilidh and my family. Okay?" I asked. "Yeah- that's a cool idea. I'll call all of them now." He went to the other room.

I dialed mom again. "Yes hi mum. Yeah we are planning a dinner today at mine and Ed's house. Yeah. At about 7? Okay yeah- just get dad and the twins too. Yeah bye love you." I said.

I next called Alistair. "Hi Ali. How are you? How are Amy and Stephen? Nice. Yeah listen- I'm hosting a dinner today at mine and Ed's house. Yeah, it is at 7. Discussion about the wedding, Okay cool. I'll see you then. Get Stephen and Amy too. Bye!" I said.

Finally, I called Eilidh. "Hi Eilidh. How are you? Yeah me and Ed are fine. Look, I am having dinner today. Yeah I know people eat dinner. Listen first. It's the family dinner, to discuss the wedding and everything. Yeah- be here in proper attire at 7 pm. Today. Okay bye!" I disconnected the call.

I put on my apron and went to the kitchen to make dinner. It was 4 pm right now. I took out my cookbooks and searched through the recipes. There were none which were suited for family dinners. So I finally went to make Asian Noodles with Peanut Sauce.

I boiled my spaghetti till it was soft. I then proceeded to make the peanut sauce. I took my peanut butter, added vinegar, soy sauce, chilli paste, ginger and garlic. I took my noodles and tossed them sesame oil. I added the peanut sauce and then thinned it with some water. I tossed it again and then added zucchini and carrots to it.

And lo behold! My quick noodles were ready! I put them in a casserole and topped the noodles with tofu and peanuts. I made another dish, which were kebabs.

After the kebabs were done, I checked the time. It was 6 already! I quickly went to the room to see Ed all ready, watching TV. "Dinner ready babe?" He asked. "Yes Mr. No-Help-At-All." I said, with my hands on my hip.

He was wearing a blue shirt, with black pants. His sleeves for folded till his elbows and he was wearing a black tie and dress shoes beneath.

I quickly shoved him out of the room, so that he would be of some help and make the table. I leafed through my closet. I had no idea what I should wear. What would be the appropriate dress for a 26 year old? I wore a simple black dress with a belt around the waist. I curled my hair at the tips, applied lipstick, mascara and eyeliner and I was ready. One last thing.

I ran to the shoe rack to grab my flats. I wore them and saw Edmund placing all the dishes on the table like a useful person. "Well, atleast you did something." I smiled at him. The time was 6:50. Everybody would start arriving by now.

The doorbell rang. I opened the door to reveal Taylor standing at the doorstep, holding a bouquet of white lilies.