the Destiny of NightMares

They told me there was no side affects! They said no side affects! I whisper loudly sitting in a corner of my room with the lights off, my knees tucked to my chest rocking back and forth.
I hear them screaming my name I can't get her out of my head! I try to stand but it just makes my head pound with pain. I... I can see a dark blurry silhouette of a person I can't make out if it's a male or female but it's getting closer.
I try to crawl backwards but then remember I'm in a corner... I cover my face and hear the whispers fade for a moment then they get louder and louder. I can't bare the pain. I crawl to the window in agony and slowly and painfully open it. Suicide. My last thought was of her. Her deep ocean blue eyes. Her wavy blonde hair. Her seemingly perfect body. I can hear her soft voice calling my name. Then it all went black.
I awoke in a haste. holly was laying half on me.
"Finally" she said with major emphasis.

"W-what happened?" I say quietly and raspy.

"Don't ask me, you took those pills the doc gave you and then you kinda just passed out," holly said with a slight eroused tone.

"Oh... are you sure?" I asked

"Yes" holly said as she leans over and kissed me.
I stand up and look around trying to find where I threw my shirt. holly slightly giggles. I look back at her and realize she was wearing it.
"I think it looks better on you than me" I say as I wrap my arms around her and slowly slide my hands down towards the bottom of the shirt. She smiles while we're kissing as I slide my fingers into the bottom of the shirt she stops me for a moment. That slight aroused grin touched her face and I continued. I slide the shirt off all the way to reveal her lace black bra. She runs her hand through my hair and we lay down covering ourselves with her large blanket. Then out of the blue her mother walks in and sees we are laying down and kissing each other. She stops me with a finger on my lips.

"Breakfast is ready" her mom says with a slight confused look.

"Alright be down there in a minute" holly replies trying to think what she should throw on for a shirt.
Her mom leaves and she turns and kisses me
"Not right now babe" she whispers. She stands up and grabs an under armor hoodie she slides it on and goes to walk out the door.

"Babe you need pants too" I chuckled a little.

"Oh... true" she says looking down slightly humored.

She grabs a pair of short volley ball shorts and slides them on. She kisses me and turns around holding my hand we walk down stairs.
Knowing that I eat a lot her mother had made me a plate.
"You didn't have to" I said tiredly.

"But I wanted to" her mother says smiling.

I sit down and begin eating. there was eggs sausage and toast. An average breakfast but delicious. I chug down a glass of water. My mouth was dry... that's odd.
I pushed the thought to the side as I walked out the door. My head burst into pain I trip and lean over the railing of her porch. I felt sick. The pain finally went away and out of no where I puke up my breakfast. Just then holly walks outside. "Are you okay?" She said curiously.

"I... i.... Yes I think" I reply unsure, Wiping a little throw up off my lips.

I left for home. Driving down the road my head started hurting again. I turned my music off. I come to a stop sign and almost pass out at the wheel. I decided I needed something to keep me awake. I pull into a Wesco gas station. I fill my tank up and walk inside. I grab two cans of "extra strength" monsters. Never had one before but eh might as well I thought to my self.

I hop back into my car and pull out to almost be hit by I big souped up Chevy truck. I slam onto my brakes and the truck swerves over and just barely misses me. I open one if the monster cans and chug half of it. Alright I can do this I say to myself. I pull out and drive home. My mom asks how my night was and I just reply with an "alright" shrug.