Chapter 2: Sad song

Song: Sad Song in nightcore

~Your P.O.V.~

Ciel now likes someone again. We were eating lunch then my best friend, Aria came and he started blushing again. Then he asked her out and she accepted. I was heartbroken again but this was worst. My best friend dating my other best friend, my crush. They would always text me and call me saying how amazing the other one is. I felt like I was going to loose it. I kept thinking of happy thoughts but then I would look at my wall that had photos of Ciel and I and a wave of emotions came back. Sadness and anger. Anger that my Aria would do that to me even after I told her that I love Ciel. Sadness that Ciel is dating my best friend. They were total opposites. She hated chess he loved chess. Ciel and I have so many things in common.

[2 months later]

Aria had to move to London which was faraway from Antioch, California which is where we live. Aria had to break up with Ciel. He was like how Savannah broke up with him. How I am right now. Heartbroken. He then lost his 2nd spark and had one more spark left in his eye. I felt sorry for him yet I was a little happy. I guess it's because there was a new kid at school and he looked kinda cute. I talked to him a lot so I find that cool. His name is Alois Trancy.

[1 month time skip]

I already know that I told Ciel that I like him but I'm going to tell him again. He said the same thing again but he said it like he was mad at me. He then told me to go to Alois since I've been spending more time with him. I felt heartbroken. I loved Ciel still. I guess my life is a

Sad Song