☆Chapter II☆

Sans your captor was rather.. nice to say the least, he was a down-to-earth kinda guy yea he cracks a few horrible jokes here and there but at least it was in the right place. Though if you would change something about him you'd rather if it was his idea on how blood-thirsty all humans were; you've explained that to him many times nows but in the end he'll sneer and leave with a polite excuse. Such a gentleman skeleton.

But he would always return and keep you company by telling a few stories and crack a few jokes. He might not release you from your cell but it was an improvement.

"Ya'know before all of this happened; this kid named.. Frisk came and released us from the mountain.. the thing that bothered me most was, how chill and eager for them to get us out but not themselves. Every once in a while i'd hear them mutter about purdging timelines and stuff.. I dunno.." You where leaning behind one another the only thing that is separating both of you were the cell bars. "Guess they knew what would happen once we escaped, huh?" You could hear the bitterness in his voice. "I was so eager to see the stars in the sky, now? It was so polluted; ya know smoke and stuff and all the jazz," He said those as if he was talking to no one in particular. "you could barely see anything."

You didn't comment about his ramblings cause it always proved useless.

"I got here with my friends and my.. brother.. he joined the Royal Army, I did so too as well just for the purpose of keeping him safe. He was killed the moment he stepped into the battlefield." You could hear him voice become jittery. "And I have your kind to blame for that."

You focused yourself on the crack panel of the concrete wall trying to completely ignore him.

"You humans are selfish creatures, you could careless for the other living things in this fucking planet. Hell, you guys would dive head first into what you think is a problem and start whatever shananigans you want; fucking pathetic. Sure once you get out of this cell you'd find a way to hack me with a saw, wouldn't ya?" He laughed dryly.

"How would you know that? You barely know me.." You said dully.

"Cause you are one of them." He said sternly.

You only sighed and told him it was no use arguing to him about it.

"Well no matter who you are or what your intentions might be I'm gonna be here to keep you in check," He paused. "One might not be a big number, but it sure hell makes a diffrence.." His voice cracked. "Now excuse me, I have to do a patrol." He stood up and dusted himself before walking out.

You turned your body to face the bars, you saw Comic at the corner thumping his tail at you; reaching out at his to give him a quick pet.

"Comic! C'mere boy!" Sans called out. Comic nearly slipped on the tiles as he ran out.

You were utterly alone once again.