Ch.2 Love In The Air

I decided to make Ch.2 Right after I published ch.1, anyway here it is!!

*SAMS POV*

Today is friday, yessss, tomorrow we have our 'date' with Y/N, I want to tell Taurtis how I feel about Y/N but I feel hes just gonna wanna make me ask her out as he does to everyother girl I liked so far.

I woke up finally thinking about our special day tomorrow with Y/N, I saw Taurtis still sleeping, so I decided to wake him up.

"Taurtis! Wake up!"

"Mhm, im c-coming Y-Y/N!"

What did he just say?!? Is he dreaming about..Y/N!! I didnt know what to do, so I decided not to wake him up today so he'll be late to school and only ill be with Y/N! What a great idea! But..J will still be there and Y/N is also friends with J.
Still, I want to confess to her, that I.. l-love her.

I tried making no noise as I got ready to go to school, I headed out, seeing that Taurtis was still sleeping, hopefully he doesnt get mad at me for not waking him up, ill have an excuse..

I tried to find Y/N while walking to the 711 store to get some lunch, for school. I saw that she was already walking to the 711 with J!!

I wanted to go talk to her and ignore J but he was still talking to her. What do I do?

*J'S POV*

I was talking to Y/N since I found her getting out of her house, we were talking about anime and manga she seemed to like the anime HunterXHunter, Black Butler and Toyko Ghoul. I think I was tottaly hitting it of with her. Seemed as if I was flirting with her or something. I really wanted to tell her how I felt, and that we should go as a couple to the movies tomorrow, and let Sam and Taurtis, just be her friends.

I stopped talking to her and stopped walking. I got her face to face with me.

"Um..Y/N" I said really worried I really wanted to do it, I stop being a baby and did it..

"Yes, J" she said with a smile on her face, making me blush and making it noticable I was going to say it..

"Do y-you want t-to....." silence, but I started speaking again. "b-be my g-girlfriend?" I said nervously and scared for an answer.

"Um, I dont know? Why not?" she said 'why not' which means yes!!!

I got her by her chin, and kissed her, she seemed scared to kiss back but afterawhile she kissed back making the kiss more passionate.

I liked her bottom lip asking for entrence she let me in, 'We were making out!!!!' On the street..

We were then pulled apart harshly..

*SAMS POV*

What the hell what is J doing?!? Hes kissing Y/N!?! I ran as quickly as I can and i then started to think I couldnt anymore go out with her, she was J's. I came up to them having a passionate kiss, this was disdurbing, I was right infront of them and they didnt even notice me. (notice me senpai lol ;P) They were getting so deep in it I thought Its time to separate them.

"Hey what are you guys doing!"

They pulled apart, looking like they needed more mouth to mouth.

"Oh, um Sam! Didnt know you were here I thought you were already at school!"

"Um what are you talking about school starts in 20 mins!" "You guys were just making out on the street! I thought we were going to the movies later Y/N but I guess you already have a date with J, your boyfriend!!"

"S-sam!" She said in her not-so-cute-voice-anymore, as I started to run away. I tried to hide somewhere were I wouldnt be found so I hid behind one of J's cars, his double decker bus.