Kcalb x yosafire:PART THREE~

Start from the beginning

"Do you still have your virginity...?"Yosafire cried some more and shook her head.."Did he use protection...?"She realized he didn't use protection and just shook her head."Did he rape you...?"Yosafire didn't tell him to stop ramming her and didn't screamed help but just moan in pleasure,So she shook her head."Do you love him...?"Yosafire shot up from her bed and shook her head more.

"NO!NOT OLD MAN!I LOVE YOU FROZE AND ONLY YOU!?"Froze smiled little but she stop smiling and shook her head and to realised of what happened with her and kcalb.

"Did you have anything showing on her body...Like a symbol by any chance...?"Yosafire was confused of what she meant and shook her head anyways.*Sigh*That good,You can rest now yosafire,that all I need to know."Froze got up and walked out with macorona to school.

END OF STORY~

Yosafire was done telling her story and stare down on to the ground with her head down.

Etihw stared at the embrassed yosafire and got up from her chair.

"well...Thank you yosafire for telling me everything,but I want to see the symbol's to see if your not lying..." yosafire nodded and got up to follow etihw to her room.

A min later~

~~~~~~~~

"Aww~Your having Twins~sooo cute~"Etihw kept making cooing noises at her stomach while Yosafire just turned to wodahs who strangly join etwin by making baby noises,Kcalb just looked pissed and crossed his arms to his chest,Looking annoyed.

Etihw kept poking yosafire stomach to see the little kicks from the twins.Yosafire tried to not laugh from the poking and bursted out laughing.

"Aww~Yosafire woke up my nephew's or maybe niece's up~"Wodah said sadly but smiled to see them moving around.

"Look kcalb~They are awake and want to hear daddy cooing noise to~"Etihw said to the pissed off kcalb.

He looked at my stomach and just sighed and bend down to speak to them,but kissed yosafire symbol first.

"uh...hi little ones.."Kcalb said to her stomach and was to scared to say something else.Wodahs nudge his shroulder.

"Don't be scared to talk to them Kcalb...They are yours..."Wodahs said trying to not be scared of them,but Kcalb was not sure what to say.

"It's alright old man~"Yosafire smiled cheerfully.Kcalb just fought the blush when he saw yosafire smile.

He went back to her stomach and made Yosafire burst into fire for blushing

"Aww~My cute little baby's~I can't wait to see your little cute faces when your breathe taking mother give birth to you~Aww~I can't wait to see my widdle bundle of joy~"Kcalb finished with another kiss to yosafire stomach and got up and kiss yosafire lips and walked away with a blush.

Wodahs and etihw looked surprised and finished cooing at Yosafire stomach and got up from the floor.

"Now Yosafire~You are to stay here so nothing bad happen to you or you and kcalb baby's.Alright~"Yosafire nodded her head to Etihw and followed her to Kcalb room to share.

Yosafire was about to protest but etihw said' Kcalb want you to stay in his room so he can make sure if you need any help for him.'

A couple of month later~

~~~~~~~

"Come on Froze~Just say hi to them~"Froze was blushing madly.Yosafire begged Froze to come over here at the palace to Kcalb room to talk to her huge belly.Yosafire can't get up or walk,She been sometimes having problems getting up all the way and sometimes crying from cramps or falling down on the ground to screaming bloody murder.