005 | Percy Jackson

Mulai dari awal

After five drinks later

You were dancing, having a great night. But dancing around with other guys caused the son of Poseidon to clench his fists as he watched his girlfriend with other guys; their hands all over your body. "Woooo, this is the best night ever!" You cheered, clinking your cup, which others joined in.

'And she's not doing anything to move out of their grips..' Percy's possessive side showed, he walked over to you quickly before you can do anything else to enrage him even more, and grabbed your wrist.

"Hey! What's the big i..idea?" You slurred, hiccuping every ten to twenty seconds. "[Y/N], we're leaving," he said in you ear as the music played behind you two. You nodded and followed him into his cabin. "Why are we here? I wanted to go party with the others..!" You pouted.
In Percy's eyes, he found it a little pathetic to see how easily you could get drunk. "I don't care, seeing you dance with those other guys..it got me pissed off, and you didn't do anything to stop it. Now, let's see if you can handle my punishment." He grabbed your wrist rather tightly.

"Well, then punish me~" you whispered in his ear, nibbling on it afterwards. He shuddered and held your waist, tilting your head to the side so he could leave a mark on your neck. For everyone to see. "This will prove to others that you belong to me, and only me~," He whispered seductively. You nodded and wrapped your arms around his neck,pulling him closer, chests pressed against one another. "And you belong to me, and only me, Percy."

His rough hands were feeling every place of your body, leaving no place untouched. He had his lips near your neck, little butterfly kisses here and there. "P-Percy.." You softly moaned out, shuddering as he licked your neck.

"Mm, keep moaning my name, it turns me on~," he whispered seductively. He fondled with your breasts, gently licking and sucking on them. He then moved his hands down towards your stomach, his hands gripping on the bottom of your shirt. He slowly pulled it up and off of you. "Percy.." you moaned out.

He continued to reach down and slipped his hand in your pants, causing a small gasp to escape your mouth. He rubbed his hand against your clothed womanhood, before slowly pulling his hand out. He slowly went down on you and tugged your pants off, along with your soaked underwear. He reached up afterwards and unclasped your bra from the back, tossing it behind you.

Percy slowly went back down after you were nude, and he quickly tossed back his shirt and pants, keeping his boxers on. He gently rubbed his finger against your opening, making sure to be careful with you, since it was your first time, as well as his. He slowly shoved his finger in, causing a small whimper to escape your mouth as well.

"F-Fuck, Percy.." You gave a loud moan, he smirked and slowed down, then pulled out.

"Shit, I can't hold it anymore." He murmured, taking off his boxers, to show his member, which was twitching, aching for pleasure. "I need you now." He groaned as he aligned himself at your womanhood. He quickly rammed himself into you, causing you to scream and bite your bottom lip, tears flowing down your cheeks.

He stopped for a moment, he gently wiped away your tears, he wanted to make sure you were comfortable before he started moving. "Are you okay? Do you want me to pull out?" He asked, panting softly. The feeling of your nails scratching down his back was amazing, he wan going to make sure to show it off when you two went to the beach again tomorrow to clean up the mess.

After a while, you slowly moved your hands up to his hair and gripped it rather tightly. "You can move.." you mumbled, holding him close. He nodded and started to go at a steady pace.

"Shit, you're tight.." Percy panted in your ear, he slowly tossed your leg over his shoulder, getting a better angle of you. When he moved in and out, he began to move rather faster; his movements more rough and full of lust, and rather than sweet and passionate. Sweat began to cover both of your bodies, a thin layer being showed. "Percy..can we s-switch positions?" You asked, continuing to moan at his movements. He only nodded and pulled out, before switching you to a doggy-style position.

Your cheeks turned red, this position showed way too much from behind; but Percy didn't complain. He gently gripped your ass, before bringing his hand back to smack it rather roughly. A whine came out of your mouth, he did it again, and again. He then plunged back into you,barely giving you enough time to adjust to the new style.

After some time, you began to feel a funny feeling in your stomach, something you had never felt before. Percy could only smirk, he loved seeing you in this state. On the verge of breaking down in front of him. "Are you going to cum?" He cooed, gently gripping your now messed up hair. You could only nod, drool going down your chin.

"Shit, I'm..!" You arched your back as you released all over him, becoming more sensitive as he continued to move in and out faster to reach his own climax.

"Fuck, you got tighter, loosen up," he groaned, holding onto your hips as he moved faster. You could only hang your head down, feeling too sensitive to even say anything. His member twitching inside of you, close to releasing. A couple of seconds later, you heard him groan as he released inside of you, holding your hips against his own.

When he finally finished, he pulled out and laid down next to you, his chest moving up and down rather quickly. He pulled you into his chest, your small hand rubbed against his chest. "I feel so much better.." he panted, giving you a cheeky grin.

"I love you, so much.." You smiled, gently rubbing his hand, his fingers slowly intertwining with yours.

"I love you too, I'm glad we went to that party."