Luke Imagined

Imagine you have a special place, away from everyone that you and Luke used to share as little kids. One day he knocks on your door and asks to blind fold you. You hesitate but agree. He takes your hand gently and leads you towards his chosen destination. You’re walking for a little while and he stops you, giving you permission to take off the blindfold. You’re now both standing in front of the slightly worn down tree house, still hand in hand. He looks at you with his hypnotizing golden eyes that seem to pull you closer to him; you squeeze his hand and smile faintly. “I’ve always loved you,” he says while giving you a smile that would make any girl melt. “Since we were little kids.” He continues, his eyes never for a second leaving you. He doesn’t let you speaks but instead leads you up into the tree house. Your mouth gapes open as you take a peek at the surprise inside. Red candles are spread among the window sills, and a black blanket is spread on the floor. Your eyes are glimmering tears of happiness. You both sit down carefully. He leans in, the sight on his pink lips tempting every part of you. You feel your eyes fluttering closed, when he finally leans in gently kisses you. You both end up spending the night in the tree house and you both end up losing your virginity to each other.