The final chapter..

Riley: Lucas and Farkle, I love you both but, I can't be with both of you.
So I'm going to ask you some things.
Farkle, do you love me?
Farkle: yes, of course! I always have!
Riley: why?
Farkle: because, your my everything! You let me be myself! You love me for me, and your the most beautiful, kind, honest, gentle, charming woman I have ever met!!
Riley: Ok.
Lucas, do you love me?think about it, do you actually; truly love me?
Lucas: yes.
Riley: for what reason(s)?
Lucas: because, I have loved you ever since I saw you on that train, with Maya, since you fell on my lap, since I rode on a horse with you, since I came here to NYC you are the only girl I ever loved, I didn't even care about Missy.
Please give me one more chance
Farkle: Riley, how do you know he's not going to break your heart again?
Riley: stop it Farkle! All we have is one true memory! You never really even got to know me and love me! And don't you have a girlfriend?
Farkle: I did...
Riley: I think I know who's mean for me, but before I tell you guys there is something I need to tell you about Maya...
Maya: No, I will.
Riley: you sure?
Maya: yes.
Riley: ok, tell them!
Maya: I'm pregnant with Josh's child...
Farkle: (shocked) it's okay Maya
Lucas: are you crazy?! That's Riley's cousin!! That's sick!!
Maya: (sobbing) I know, and I'm very sorry, he's also coming on the trip.
Lucas: NO!
Farkle: come on Lucas,it will be fine, she's already scared enough!!
Riley: Lucas, why don't you do us all a favor and move back to Texas!
Come on Farkle and Maya! Let's go!
Farkle: does this mean...
Riley: yes! I Love you!!
Farkle: me too!!!
The end.... By the way Lucas eventually appolagized before the trip and they befriended him again. :) leave suggestions for the next fanfic