Night adventures

Grayson's P.O.V

Well Sophia and I are on the couch cuddling. It's cuddle season. It's currently 10:39pm. I'm at Sophia's house. "Babe lets do something" she asked "like what?" I looked at her. "Uhhh I don't know. Maybe lets go to the lake" she said and looked at me "sounds good" I got up "there's a little cabin there" she said. What there's no cabin out there. What is she taking about? "Huh" I said "oh it's not the one you think. It's a different one. It's 30mi away" she said and went upstairs.

I guess where staying at he cabin by the lake. Wait! What about school? She's so crazy. I get dressed really quick. She walked a down. "Ready" she smiled "yea lets hit the road" I laughed. We got in the car. I almost forgot my phone. I ran back inside and grabbed my phone. I saw a text from Angie
A-hey baby I miss you come over tonight. I have a surprise for you. That girl hoephia has nothing on me.
Why did she call her a hoe. She's the hoe.
G-were done!!🖕

I walked to the car. I got in. She was staring at me. "Your cute" I leaned in to kiss her "you are too baby" she kissed me. "Uhhh I love your kisses!" I said and smiled. We began to drive.

Sophia's P.O.V

We are driving to the lake. It's where I go when I'm upset. It's a safe place.  The cabin my father owns it. He got it cause I asked him to. We're almost there. It was mainly quiet. A nice quiet though. I looked at him and he's falling asleep. "Baby?" I looked at him "yes baby girl" he smiled and looked over to me. "We're here my love" I smiled. "Let's do the dirty in here" he laughed. I got off the car and unlocked the door. "This is my safe place. I come here when I'm upset or when I need to get away. I just never tell anyone. But I can trust that you will keep this place a secret" I said hugged him "secret safe with me baby" he kissed my forehead.

We walked in. He looked around. He saw the lake. He was staring at it "you okay?" I asked "this is the lake where I lost my virginity. I regretted it. It changed me so much" he said tearing up "babe come here. Your bear with me. I love this Grayson! I would have anyone else" I hugged him and kissed his neck. "Babe I love you" he looked at me. He was looking at me breathing heavy. "Grayson" I whispers. He kissed my lips softly. I put my arms around his neck. "Babe I'm sorry for all the back things I done to you" he said and cupped my face "I forgive you. I alway have and I always will" I smiled and kissed him.

We cuddle by the fire. Watching movies and eating junk food. I cuddled up next to him. He's rubbing my arm. "Take off your shirt" I said and looked at him. He smirked at me. I got in top of him while he took it off "kiss me" I said. "Always" he kissed me.

Where making out. His lips are so soft and plump. Are lips move in perfect sync together. "Mmm" he moaned. I pulled back and bit his bottom lip. "Sophia" he whispers. Before I could say anything he kissed me. "Mmmm" I moaned. I felt him smile. I went down to his neck. My hands touching his body. I suck on his neck. He moaned. "Fuck" he moaned

Grayson's P.O.V

OMG Sophia is like the best girl friend. She knows me. She knows how to please me. She understands me. She's like girls at school but a bit different.

We where done making out. She's just cuddled up back in my chest. She's like in a little ball. Aww my baby girl. I don't ever wanna break her heart again. She means the world to me.

"Babe?" I said "hmmm" she softly said "you tired?" I asked "yes baby lets go to sleep. Keep your shirt off" she giggled "anything for you" I grabbed her face and gave her a kiss. "Goodnight my love" she said sleepy "night gorgeous" I kissed her.

I laid there with her till I slowly fell asleep.

_______________________________

Vote and comment !
Thank you ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍🙏😘😘🙏🙏🙏🙏