Chapter 1: The invite

Y/N p.o.v. (point of view)(BTW NAME THE CAT WHAT U WANT:3)

It was an ordinary Wednesday. I recorded a Five Night's At Freddy's for my normal channel, (YT/C). Then I vlogged for a bit for my vlogging channel, (VL/C vlogging channel). Suddenly, out of the blue,(does that even make sense?) my dog, Pudsey, started barking. I paused the vlog and walked over to Pudsey. "What's up boy? Your oka-" before I could finish my sentence the doorbell rang. I walked over to the door and opened it. I saw Adam standing there all soggy (lol) because of the rain. "ADAM!!!!" I screamed and gave him a big hug. "Hey (Y/N)!" he said frowning a little but smiling too. I let go of him and invited him inside. "Wait Adam..." I said "Did you come here all the way from Seattle?" he nodded and gave me a box. "Sorry I missed your birthday." He said smiling. I noticed the box had holes in the top. I sat on the floor and ripped it open. I literally screamed when I saw what it was! It was an orange and white kitten with black strips! I cried tears of joy! "Adam you didn't have to do that...""I found it on the street in a box with several others no one wanted one. I gave the rest to people in the offices and kept one to comfort Mason."he smiled. "YOU HAVE A SON?!??! AND DIDN'T TELL ME?!?!?!""Sorry."he said "Anyway I have more important or exciting news.""Ya?" I said thinking of names for the cat. "If you want you can work in the offices for a few days or fully work there."he said. I was totally ignoring him thinking of names. Hmm... how about Toffee? No, COFFEE, no umm I know STAMPY!  "Y/N!!!!"he shouted! "HUH, WHAT? Oh uh yeah?" I say listening carefully. "Would you like to work at the offices fulltime?" I squealed and hugged him. "So thats a yes?" I nod, yawning. "Hey uh sis can i stay in the guest room and then we leave tomorrow?" I nod and drop him off at the guest room, say goodnight then head to bed.

A/N:

Hey guys! Sorry if that was a bit short and crappy. I did my best. I will make longer chapters don't worry! Anyways bye my ducklings!

-SqaisheyMinecart